AC at Clinton

thekidd0086

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mavmaximus you sure know alot about Clinton to be an AC fan.... Just was wondering how... Well your wrong, hes playing so let everyone over there across the river # 2 will be on the field ready to go...Good luck to AC Thursday... U guys are really gonna need it... Another question for AC fans.. Does your QB really live in Cambell County.. if thats the case I would hate for the wrong people to find out about that :thumb: ... Could be trouble :thumb:

Preach, preacher, preach! Can I get an amen? Come on d123, give a brother an amen sometime! AC fans have their ways, and those ways are right mysterious to anyone west of the Clinch. We'll see on Thursday who is correct now won't we? And that very well might be you, cause all I'm tellin you is what I heard. But won't it be somethin if an AC fan does indeed know more than you?

:thumb::thumb:

Mavmaximus you sure know alot about Clinton to be an AC fan.... Just was wondering how... Well your wrong, hes playing so let everyone over there across the river # 2 will be on the field ready to go...Good luck to AC Thursday... U guys are really gonna need it... Another question for AC fans.. Does your QB really live in Cambell County.. if thats the case I would hate for the wrong people to find out about that :thumb: ... Could be trouble :lol:

He's actually living most of the time at my house cause I'm a good friend of the family and I'm part of the AC school administration. Oh, no, wait, I'm getting that confused with another situation....

Mavmaximus you sure know alot about Clinton to be an AC fan.... Just was wondering how... Well your wrong, hes playing so let everyone over there across the river # 2 will be on the field ready to go...Good luck to AC Thursday... U guys are really gonna need it... Another question for AC fans.. Does your QB really live in Cambell County.. if thats the case I would hate for the wrong people to find out about that :thumb: ... Could be trouble :lol:

He's actually living most of the time at my house cause I'm a good friend of the family and I'm part of the AC school administration. Oh, no, wait, I'm getting that confused with another situation....

Wow, :lol: look at mavmaximus with the joke, i cant believe what I'm hearing... you actually made a good joke without using your dictionary... I'm very impressed... But of all the 50 plus players who Anderson County have recruited into their programs, they are so lucky never to make a mistake, actually im sure they have made mistakes, just no one brave enough to turn them in... I was told that the coach over at Clinton who was accused was trying to help a kid/student who needed help from a situation he was in... Is that something teachers, coaches, and administrators are not supposed to do, help kids.. Come on, who is Ryan Sharp... Thats not the type of player you bend rules to get...he was not that good of a player at either sport, and with the team Clinton already had, there was no need to do anything wrong.., and face it, Clinton has never really had a transfer come in like sharp did, We aren't the Mavs.. and Clinton has been just fine without him... Now the Twins, Chadwell, the old Wilson, Gilliam, ect... those are players you recruit and pray you don't get caught... O yea.. i found out who u are today buddy from and old friend I know who still lives in Clinton.. thought it was funny, and it makes it even more fun now to talk trash to you...

Here you go again. I never meant any harm intentionally to any player. Trust me those players when they come onto the field are not blowing kisses to each other. I was having a little fun to get the heat up. But now when you pull a race card out on me you are throwing the punches. In fact I had no idea of the Color of Stone, seriously. Trust me I know Anderson Count Coach would never imply such. I apologize with anyone that I have offended but this is football and when you are running down field to make a block you better not be deciding how easy you are going to block someone because either you make the hit or the other person will make the hit on you. So that is brutal if you look at in the right way. So I wish no harm to any of the players, especially Clinton.

However Go Mavericks!! :thumb:

Wow, :lol: look at mavmaximus with the joke, i cant believe what I'm hearing... you actually made a good joke without using your dictionary... I'm very impressed...

O yea.. i found out who u are today buddy from and old friend I know who still lives in Clinton.. thought it was funny, and it makes it even more fun now to talk trash to you...

I thought some of the other things I've said were kinda funny too. Oh well, maybe I should keep my day job.

My identity has been revealed. :lol: But know this: I'm an enigma, wrapped in a riddle, shrouded in mystery! :thumb: Or is it, I'm a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. I get confused sometimes.

Mavmaximus you sure know alot about Clinton to be an AC fan.... Just was wondering how... Well your wrong, hes playing so let everyone over there across the river # 2 will be on the field ready to go...Good luck to AC Thursday... U guys are really gonna need it... Another question for AC fans.. Does your QB really live in Cambell County.. if thats the case I would hate for the wrong people to find out about that :lol: ... Could be trouble :lol:

I go to church with his mom and dad. #2 is out!!!! Man when you right something on here get your facts. Cause everyone on here thinks your a joke.( even Clinton fans....LOL ) That is funny that AC fans know more than you. Cant help kids want to play for a great program.(AC) Clinton has one good class this year but had to weight 4 years before they can talk smack and start winning games. So live it up cause its allmost over :thumb:

Space 3, your the joke, and an the clown, and you AC mavs suck this year, and will next year as well.. Clinton going on a big time win streak against the boys out by the interstate mark it down... I know way more info about Clinton Football than any AC fan on here, and how i choose to give my information is my choice, so you can do everyone a favor espeacially clinton fans by knowing your role and shuting your big fat mouth :thumb: In one more day ill get to get on here at talk so much trash you AC fans, cant wait, and when it happens please dont cry ok :lol:

Space 3, your the joke, and an the clown, and you AC mavs suck this year, and will next year as well.. Clinton going on a big time win streak against the readnecks out by the interstate mark it down... I know way more info about Clinton Football than any AC fan on here, and how i choose to give my information is my choice, so you can do everyone a favor espeacially clinton fans by knowing your role and shuting your big fat mouth :lol: In one more day ill get to get on here at talk so much trash you AC fans, cant wait, and when it happens please dont cry ok :lol:

Boy oh boy I guess I hit a nerve!...lol Good. Your so easy how old are you? 10..lol. quote: #2 will be playing! Ok you know your stuff lol. He is out so west coast was right Stone better be ready to get all AC attention. :thumb: