Blackman Blaze vs Riverdale Warriors @ The Reservation

StorkMontgomery

Oh thats right "pattonboysdad"....I forgot, your from the other side of the tracks where they raise there kids to all be winners when they lose and they hand out trophies like candy to everyone. Well then , lets all hug and pat each other on the back and tell everyone there winners....as much as we all would like to believe..THATS NOT THE REAL WORLD!! The warriors have left it on the field all year long including the overtime loss the Hendersonville. And I assure you the Coach A will have them ready to leave it on the field on friday night. And as for the 'teenage talk" IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT....STAY OUT OF THE RESERVATION!!

You are easily one of the most ignorant people I have ever ran across in my life. Very Very Annoying...

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh thats right "pattonboysdad"....I forgot, your from the other side of the tracks where they raise there kids to all be winners when they lose and they hand out trophies like candy to everyone. Well then , lets all hug and pat each other on the back and tell everyone there winners....as much as we all would like to believe..THATS NOT THE REAL WORLD!! The warriors have left it on the field all year long including the overtime loss the Hendersonville. And I assure you the Coach A will have them ready to leave it on the field on friday night. And as for the 'teenage talk" IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT....STAY OUT OF THE RESERVATION!!

You are easily one of the most ignorant people I have ever ran across in my life. Very Very Annoying...

You make my point!!! You can't rely on facts or stats so your resort to name calling...sounds like the typical liberal point of view. Id bet your kid has a shelf full of those pretend trophies....

Dear warrior82mom:

I have never been to Riverdale High School but would like to know if you will be thier Friday Night?

If so I'm sure I'll find you with Archie, Betty and Veronica. Because we all know that a "JUG HEAD" like you tags along with them.

(Now that's Juvenile name calling)

Hee Haw

This game will be decided as to who wins: the Blackman linebackers or the Riverdale running attack. And turnovers. Blackman has great linebackers. Riverdale has a confusing offense (who got dat ball?). If Riverdale does not turn the ball over and gets the Blackman defensive line knocked off of the line, they should win. If not, Blackman has a good chance. I do now know where the offense came from in the Brentwood game, but they did not show much in the Oakland game. Gotta give Blackman credit for the Brentwood win. Regardless of Blackman's otherwise weak schedule (did Cane Ridge win yet?), they played Oakland very tough and beat a very good Brentwood team (before Riverdale says they are not, their record is as good as yours). I think the kicking game is pretty even -- they both got pretty good kickers.

Gotta pull for Blackman to force a potential 3-way tie if Oakland wins Thursday.

Prediction: Blackman 14, Riverdale 10

There is no way the the Blackman defense can hold the Riverdale offense to 10 points. How many did they give up to Brentwood??? Brentwood??

I think it was 27, but if you log onto coacht.com, go to scoreboard, pull up the sport your looking for by the date of the event played it will give you the result....bump

Why is your screen name fieldwalker, are you referring to people who walk fields...thats so sad.

No, We Are Blackman is an adopted battle cry. I Actually addressed this in a previous post. The intent is not to mock or devalue what happen at Marshall University, which was and is a historical tragedy.

However, I do think that there is an underlying comparison to Blackman's football program rising from their recent history of football mediocrity.

Please don't be offended, but if you know the story the I think the battle cry came years (1988?) after the tragedy(1970) and had more to do with the football program being revived than the tragedy being

re-visited.

Thanks for caring.

I was just curious where it came from and was hoping it wasnt anything that would insult Marshall and that program. I would personally get a new battle cry. Even you said there is an underlying comparison. My opinion, no comparison whatsoever. Marshall was an average football program at best, had an unbelievable tragedy and years later revived its football program. You all dont have the history or the tragedy of Marshall or anything close to it. Yes you all have been an average football team and now you are pretty good but thats no comparison at all. Personally I am not offended I just think its wrong. Just my opinion though.

As far as my screen name....I just liked it. And its really not sad. I love walking up and down the field on Friday nights, I like walking in the fields to hunt, to me I wouldnt want it any other way. Its way better to be a fieldwalker than to state the obvious mykidsdad. Sorry I couldnt help it.

Dear warrior82mom:

I have never been to Riverdale High School but would like to know if you will be thier Friday Night?

If so I'm sure I'll find you with Archie, Betty and Veronica. Because we all know that a "JUG HEAD" like you tags along with them.

Hee Haw

Wow, you Blackman fans never cease to amaze me and continue to make my point for me. Once again you cant rely on real facts or stats so you resort to name calling. And yes I will be there right on the 50 yard line in the 15th row where I am at every home game.

I wish I had warrior dads "confidence" but i dont I do think we will win but hey im RIVERDALEMAN LOL of course i think we are going to win but we lost to hendersonville and struggled against siegel so it would be hard for me to sit here and think we are going to mop the field with blackman...NOW I DO like how our defense is doing we are playing probably the best defense weve been playing in 2 years...our offense is doing a better job of protecting the ball and if we dont do that friday night then we will have trouble. coach Shad is like coach A and he is a good coach...and coach shad knows how to defend this offense now he has to get his players to believe (get that LOL) if we play like we have the past 3 or 4 weeks then we should win if not then their is a small chance that blackman get their first win against us

Dear warrior82mom:

Hee Haw

Wow, you Blackman fans never cease to amaze me and continue to make my point for me. Once again you cant rely on real facts or stats so you resort to name calling. And yes I will be there right on the 50 yard line in the 15th row where I am at every home game.

okay. I'll come see you sometime during the game. later

I hope the Riverdale team doesnt have the same thought process as ole' "WARRIOR02DAD", bc if they do they will get beat bad Friday night. I understand "dad" that you obviously have little respect for what Coach Shad and his staff have done over at Blackman, but an 8-1 team is an 8-1 team and you have to respect that. Now, I know your going to comback with "they havent played anybody!" If you go back and look @my previous posts then you will see that I have been critical of their strength of schedule, but dont be mistaken this team is VERY talented. They probably have better athletes at the skill postions than RHS does.(and yes I have seen both teams played multiple times this year.) So just be prepared to eat alot of crow if the Blaze find a way to win Friday night.

That being said, I believe this game from Blackmans prospective comes down to the samething as the Oakland game. Can Blackman's Off/Def line handle Riverdale's Off/Def line for 4 qtrs? They couldnt block Oakland obviously, and I believe in many ways Riverdale's front 5 are better than Oaklands.

For Riverdale the key will be to stay patient on Def. If I was coaching against Blackman's off I would not blitz much. I would tell my ends to keep the BHS QB in the pocket, bc he is at his best when he is running around making plays. He struggles when he has to step up and make a throw from inside the pocket.

One other thing, if you have not seen #4 for Blackman play you are in for a treat Friday night. I think his last name is Mathers? Hes just a Soph. and in my opinion he is Blackman's best running back easily! If Blackman hopes to win he will have to have a good night.

Its still to early to pick this game, I keep going back and forth on this. Do I go with my heart or my head? :?:

Well, this"Ole Dad" heard all that smack from you all before you played Oakland and what did we hear after the game. sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....thats right...nothing!!! You keep believeing your 8 and 1 record is the same strength as Riverdales and we will hear your silence once again after friday night!!!

Do your homework... I have never bragged about anybody being 8-1. I infact have been one of the ones the Blaze fans have been arguing with b/c I have been critical of their scheduling. My point to you is that going 8-1 is no easy task, and RHS better not take the Blaze lightly Friday night. Thats all Im saying! I also dont think anybody, even Blaze fans, would say their strength of schedule is as strong as Riverdale's. (once again making yourself sound uneducated) :!: But no doubt, Blackman is very talented! :roflol:

There is worse unfortunately. dry.gif

In this case I do NOT think this is a 'REAL' R'dale fan but one from another school trying to give Blackman locker room material. Too many schools are wanting R'dale to lose this one for one reason or the other to help THEIR chances.

Why is your screen name fieldwalker, are you referring to people who walk fields...thats so sad.

No, We Are Blackman is an adopted battle cry. I Actually addressed this in a previous post. The intent is not to mock or devalue what happen at Marshall University, which was and is a historical tragedy.

However, I do think that there is an underlying comparison to Blackman's football program rising from their recent history of football mediocrity.

Please don't be offended, but if you know the story the I think the battle cry came years (1988?) after the tragedy(1970) and had more to do with the football program being revived than the tragedy being

re-visited.

Thanks for caring.

I was just curious where it came from and was hoping it wasnt anything that would insult Marshall and that program. I would personally get a new battle cry. Even you said there is an underlying comparison. My opinion, no comparison whatsoever. Marshall was an average football program at best, had an unbelievable tragedy and years later revived its football program. You all dont have the history or the tragedy of Marshall or anything close to it. Yes you all have been an average football team and now you are pretty good but thats no comparison at all. Personally I am not offended I just think its wrong. Just my opinion though.

As far as my screen name....I just liked it. And its really not sad. I love walking up and down the field on Friday nights, I like walking in the fields to hunt, to me I wouldnt want it anyother way. It ways better to be a fieldwalker than to state the obvious mykidsdad. Sorry I couldnt help it.

Very good then, on to musket season!

I wish I had warrior dads "confidence" but i dont I do think we will win but hey im RIVERDALEMAN LOL of course i think we are going to win but we lost to hendersonville and struggled against siegel so it would be hard for me to sit here and think we are going to mop the field with blackman...NOW I DO like how our defense is doing we are playing probably the best defense weve been playing in 2 years...our offense is doing a better job of protecting the ball and if we dont do that friday night then we will have trouble. coach Shad is like coach A and he is a good coach...and coach shad knows how to defend this offense now he has to get his players to believe (get that LOL) if we play like we have the past 3 or 4 weeks then we should win if not then their is a small chance that blackman get their first win against us

You so classy, if I could make a request? Can yall play the way you did two weeks ago?

Thanks, The Management