Blackman Blaze vs Riverdale Warriors @ The Reservation

StorkMontgomery

Proud to say we'll be broadcasting this game as, possibly, our football season finale for this year.

Coverage starts at 7 PM at http://www.middletennesseesportsnetwork.com. For those of you coming to the game, stay dry. No need to worry about lightning since the strike count's dropped to zero.

Not sure who's team you are on as both teams in the game (Blackman and R'dale) at least have one more week with the 1st rd. of playoffs so no finale tonight.....

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This howling wind will definitely be a factor tonight in the kicking game and in passing opportunities. So glad we played last night and didn't have to deal with it. I really hate that this one is not going to be played on a dry field and in elements that make it an equalizer for both teams. Just have this sick feeling that this one is going to come down to one play that the elements may have forced.....and we are going to have some major controversy because of it.

Here's hoping both teams come out with fire and heart and give it all they've got . No matter how it shakes out, I am really PROUD of both programs and what they have accomplished this season. I am so grateful to be a fan of Rutherford County football . BEST district in the whole dang state!

But I have to say GOOOOOOOOOOOOO Warriors. I sure want Coach A to get that win. Heard him talk on 104.5 the zone earlier today and that man is a total class act!

This howling wind will definitely be a factor tonight in the kicking game and in passing opportunities. So glad we played last night and didn't have to deal with it. I really hate that this one is not going to be played on a dry field and in elements that make it an equalizer for both teams. Just have this sick feeling that this one is going to come down to one play that the elements may have forced.....and we are going to have some major controversy because of it.

Here's hoping both teams come out with fire and heart and give it all they've got . No matter how it shakes out, I am really PROUD of both programs and what they have accomplished this season. I am so grateful to be a fan of Rutherford County football . BEST district in the whole dang state!

But I have to say GOOOOOOOOOOOOO Warriors. I sure want Coach A to get that win. Heard him talk on 104.5 the zone earlier today and that man is a total class act!

Great posting 2P..... Go Patriots!!

GO WARRIORS! Congrats to the Blackman Blaze on thier big victory tonight! You earned it and should be very proud! I am very proud of my Warriors! Both teams have had a great year! May see each other in the playoffs and i'm sure Oakland will also have a say in it! Good luck to all three of these teams! GO WARRIORS! :roflolk::roflol: PBD your son is a beast! He along with his team had a great game! Congrats! :excl:

I know this is extreme wishful thinking but I wish murfreesboro had its own tv station( and showed the county schools games

It has its own station but the only thing it is being used for is a tax writeoff. Even if they did it there would also be the problem getting the T$$AA to approve of it.

Are you referring to channel 10? I forgot about that station you are right it is a waste of a channel and you are also right because T$$AA would want a cut of the profit

GREAT JOB TONIGHT BY MY WARRIORS I also want to give a big shout out to our students as we had a lot of them and most of them stayed the whole game we all cheered the whole game and our boys fought hard the whole game blackman had 2 plays for about 95 yard scoring a TD and then a fumble into the endzone for their other TD we had a blocked punt for a TD and then ran it in for a TD so we decide to go for 2 and dont make and lose 14-13

GREAT JOB WARRIORS YALL FOUGHT HARD ALL NIGHT

GO WARRIORS

FOOTBALL IS EVERYTHING

THE FIRST HIT OF THE GAME

LEAVING IT ALL ON THE FIELD

TEAM FIRST

THE FEELING INSIDE WHEN YOU LAY SOMEONE OUT

A BATTLEFIELD

A STREETFIGHT

THE CROUD SO LOUD YOU CAN'T HEAR YOUSELF THINK

STATE

NO EXCUSES

WE ARE.................................................BLACKMAN

AND WE ARE THE MIGHTY RIVERDALE WARRIORS HOME OF THE 4 TIME STATE CHAMP WELCOME TO THE BIG SHOW

GO WARRIORS

And We are Blackman and We won!