Tennessee High vs. Sullivan South

v_i_k_i_n_g

Ooohhh… I see how it is. When Caps away the mice have somethin to say!! We’ll let me get a few things straight before I get on the road. As far as the coaches are in comparison… to be honest with you… I don’t even remember the 06’ game. Must have not been anything special. And what I said was… that there has been a “progression of experience” since the 04’ spanking, PEAKING with this team in 09’. I’m not gonna try to explain it… just look up “progression” if you don’t understand. And as far as Coach Carter goes… I was at the South vs. DB game. I don’t think much else needs to be said about the all knowing Coach Carter. I’m sure DBs game plan must have caught him off guard. I mean… who would have know that they would run CS of left side tackle, CS of right side tackle, CS up the middle, CS on the option… I mean it must have taken him and his staff weeks to figure that out!!! :roflol: And the way he adjusted his game plan when DB stuffed the run… top notch! :lol:

Let me stop because this is game day and I do my best not to engage on game day. I will say this though. I expect nothing but a very physical, knock down drag out fight between these two team tonight. But in the end… THERE WILL BE NO DOUBT!!! B) I never said that this will be like the first meeting between the two teams in 04’ was… but it’s not out of the question… and that’s a fact. Just lettin um swing Crawdad… you know how it is!! :lol: I hope for an injury free game for both teams…and safe travel for the Viking Fam!!! :roflol:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two fine "top-o-the-line" teams putting the 'ol chin-straps on tonight, will be close and tough fought battle. I could see either team worthy of victory, it will come down to turnovers and ball control - whomever can execute the best! South is not an easy place to play and should win this game.

South 30

THS 27

Congrats Vikes... I'll take some of that crow sauce if you have enough to go around... Best of luck, and hopefully we'll see you again. I haven't been to the stone castle since the let down vs volunteer a couple of years ago in the 1st round. I hope we make it up there, would love to have another crack at ya! Good luck in the playoffs (unless you play us) and good health for your boys. I hope you all had a safe trip back to bristol.

Nice job Vikings....typing as I choke down a few more of these black feathers...that was a pretty thorough whuppin just like Cap promised. I looked for you on the field afterwards Cap but unable to locate you as I talked to a couple of the Viking dads who are friends of mine. The game seemed to get away from the Rebels when they went 3 and out to begin the 2nd half. Tennessee High looks like a team that can contend for the state title for sure...lots of weapons and a great kicking game. How bout that hit John Ellis Davis put on Heath Haden ? Cap you can cut me a little slack if you go back and check the off-season posts I called an 8-2 or 9-1 championship contending campaign for the Vikings. Things have fallen nicely for you guys though and you seem to be picking up steam. Good luck in the play-offs. I'm sure you will rep NET well.

The battle in the trenches won decisively by TH. Tough, Tough. The JV game forecast what tonight would hold for the Rebels.

#4 had huge holes and was as jack rabbit quick through them as I've seen in a long time. The 4th and 1 at the end of the first half was the game breaker.

The St. needs shed those cob webs before the 2nd playoff game and #10 needs to get in pads. I guess it's too late to hit the weights. Oh well.

There is 1 player that brings South's classiness(?) level down a notch or two. Bench him. And hope he learns a much needed lesson.

TH is the real deal. If South can't bring the trophy home, I hope and have no doubt the Vikings will.

SIMPLY AWESOME. Vikings LOOKED like at championship team tonight. The defense...STELLAR! The offense...LETHAL. The Game Plan...EXCELLENCE of EXECUTION. Nice mix on both sides of the ball. It was nice to see Keenan look like himself again. AND OH MY GOSH at the hittin going on!!!!! I couldn't be happier with our performance and I couldn't be happier for our kids, our coaches, their families, and for our fans. WHAT A TURN OUT BY VIKING NATION!!!! There better be NO LESS THAN THAT NEXT WEEK AND EVERY WEEK IN THE PLAYOFFS. The Maroon & White was well represented tonight.

A tip of the Viking Horns to South. The fact that you all were still standing let alone contending for the title in week 10 after what you all have endured this year is a tribute to Jake, to yourselves, your coaches, school and community. Nothin' but the upmost respect for you. We knew the path to the title would run through Death Valley.

I'm not ready to crown us state champs yet, there is too much football left to be played and we could very well have to face the Blazers and the Rebels again. A daunting task. First we have to get by whoever comes calling at the Castle next week. But let's just say...I'll never count the Vikings out and somebody is going to have to play a heck of a football game to beat us.

Hey CAP, How bout them Vikings!!!!!!!