Livingston Academy @ DeKalb County

Speeding2Live

As long as it is played on Thursday, no matter where, I'll be there. :thumb:

P.S.

Please don't charge for parking, and or my attendance. I like getting in free, so let's keep it that way.

You don't like giving a program what, 5 10 bucks to watch some boys who've been bustin their hump all summer and fall long beat the snot out of each other to see who is more prepared, better? Well worth it to me.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone lookin for the scrappy wildcats to pull a W out? I am!

I think they can pull this one out... This season sure has been a welcomed change from last year. I think these seniors deserve to feel what it's like to play in the post season. They have stuck it out through three very tough years and took a lot of criticism (Especially from me). I have to say that would be hard thing to do, even for a football lover like me. Regardless of what happens in the game I am proud of the Wildcats this season. Going on the road and winning a game to get in the playoffs is a hard thing to do but I believe we can do it. Let's just hope that the fence around the field can hold up. The last time I remember LA doing that was in 91 when we knocked down the fence at Smith County!

I'll have to agree hound you were pretty negative last year. But that's understandable when you only win 1 game a year. Guess Wildcat fans have never been accustomed to losing. The last losing stint was back in the mid-60's.

I am very proud of the Wildcats as well and will always be in their corner, WIN or LOSE.

The Cats just need to continue playing their game and don't worry about anything else but executing what they have been taught. Everything else will take care of it self.

Good luck Big Blue and to all of our Seniors go out fighting.

Anyone lookin for the scrappy wildcats to pull a W out? I am!

I think they can pull this one out... This season sure has been a welcomed change from last year. I think these seniors deserve to feel what it's like to play in the post season. They have stuck it out through three very tough years and took a lot of criticism (Especially from me). I have to say that would be hard thing to do, even for a football lover like me. Regardless of what happens in the game I am proud of the Wildcats this season. Going on the road and winning a game to get in the playoffs is a hard thing to do but I believe we can do it. Let's just hope that the fence around the field can hold up. The last time I remember LA doing that was in 91 when we knocked down the fence at Smith County!

I think everyone knew this year would be better. 6 wins is good. Only one win over a team with a winning record. The other 5 wins are over really bad teams. But you play what's on you're schedule and the person schedulin did good. But the possible district sucess can't be chalenged. Making the play offs is a nice step forward for the program.