Livingston Academy @ DeKalb County

Speeding2Live

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, how this result figures into SC's chances to win the district really doesn't change who I'm rooting for in this one. SC could've taken care of that themselves, like they must do this week. Now just have to wait and see.

This game has a chance to be a very good one. LA should be able to handle DC between the tackles. DC will make plays. Good luck to both teams and may the best one win!

LA has alot riding on week 10. I know if the Wildcats win they get the automatic bid into the playoffs but if not what happens then? Is there a wildcard posability? Another question where is this game going to be played at? The radio and the newespaper have both said that DeKalbs field is as bad or worse than LA's and that there was a decent chance of it being moved maybe to Tech or somewhere else. LA has played some good tough games in the last two weeks. I believe that they can win this week if they come out and give it all they have. LA fans need to travel well this week to support our team where ever its played. :excl:

imallin..I think it will be a good game this week as well. LA should be able to move the ball...but can they stop Poteete and co.? Heard for 2 years about this kid. Really looking forward to seeing him play. Regardless of the outcome in this one...This sure beats the old region 2-3A! Well..other than 05. :thumb:

GO BIG BLUE!

The biggest question. Is Poteete going to play, and if he does what percent is he? He went out in the first quarter of the Upperman game, and I haven't seen or heard an update on him. I would say DeKalb keeps this game in Smithville. It is senior night and with this game being so big, I would think you keep it at home. There has been several days of sun and that field hasn't been played on in weeks, but it is suppose to rain Tuesday.

The biggest question. Is Poteete going to play, and if he does what percent is he? He went out in the first quarter of the Upperman game, and I haven't seen or heard an update on him. I would say DeKalb keeps this game in Smithville. It is senior night and with this game being so big, I would think you keep it at home. There has been several days of sun and that field hasn't been played on in weeks, but it is suppose to rain Tuesday.

The game has been moved to Thursday night but I don't know where. :roflol: