Livingston Academy @ DeKalb County

Speeding2Live

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannon just beat Upperman 35-7. Cannon is district champs, Smith Co. is 2nd, and Livingston is third no matter what the outcome of Smith-York game tomorrow night.

:roflol:

That is correct....I think SC will also beat a 3 seed in our quad if the teams stay the same no matter what happens tomorrow also...that is if Goodpasture wins.

I am not making excuses so don't say anything about that, but wow I have NEVER in my life seen officiating as terrible as tonight. Horrible. And a huge change in the game came when DC was going for a score to tie the game and the ball clearly bounces off the ground (I was 4 feet away from it against the fence) into the hands of a LA player and they call it an interception. Thats puts LA up by two touchdowns when it could've been tied up. Then a DC receiver almost gets his head ripped off by a face mask and they don't call anything at all. A DC guy barely grazes an LA player and they call it a late hit, but a few plays later a DC player is plowed after the play and no call is made at all. And I'm not sure who is over the clock management but it was horrible. One second the clock is ticking for no reason and the next it's stopped after 40 unecessary seconds are taken off the clock. Poteete is limping all over the place and even though he has all day to throw and the line is holding up he can't get leverage to throw because of his ankle and he had wide open guys but just couldn't get it there and the coach just leaves him in knowing he has a worthy back up QB which really seemed stupid to me.

I am not making excuses so don't say anything about that, but wow I have NEVER in my life seen officiating as terrible as tonight. Horrible. And a huge change in the game came when DC was going for a score to tie the game and the ball clearly bounces off the ground (I was 4 feet away from it against the fence) into the hands of a LA player and they call it an interception. Thats puts LA up by two touchdowns when it could've been tied up. Then a DC receiver almost gets his head ripped off by a face mask and they don't call anything at all. A DC guy barely grazes an LA player and they call it a late hit, but a few plays later a DC player is plowed after the play and no call is made at all. And I'm not sure who is over the clock management but it was horrible. One second the clock is ticking for no reason and the next it's stopped after 40 unecessary seconds are taken off the clock. Poteete is limping all over the place and even though he has all day to throw and the line is holding up he can't get leverage to throw because of his ankle and he had wide open guys but just couldn't get it there and the coach just leaves him in knowing he has a worthy back up QB which really seemed stupid to me.

:blink: