Sequatchie at McMinn Central

Indian

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bledsoebtheboys, All I know is you and every one of them *^%$#@ in Pikeville better pray you don't have to face Sequatchie again in the playoffs or we will be sending you home a crying. You were there & you know who the better team was & they didn't wear that royal blue junk ya'll wear. As for this week I stand behind my ststement I don't see Barger letting our kids loose to MC.

Go Indians!!!!!

Bledsoe did win that night and I usually thought the better team wins........

i'm pulling for the chargers in this one after last week they will be out for blood. I'm a polk fan but sending some love to the chargers come back to this side of the mountain with the win boys good luck to you guys this week. Have a injury free game to both team but i do see the chargers winning this game way to many weapons for sequarchie to contain.

i'm pulling for the chargers in this one after last week they will be out for blood. I'm a polk fan but sending some love to the chargers come back to this side of the mountain with the win boys good luck to you guys this week. Have a injury free game to both team but i do see the chargers winning this game way to many weapons for sequarchie to contain.

Thanks Blaster7. Congrats to Polk for an undefeated season. Central had their turn in that a couple years ago. Both schools will come into the game Friday with the same season record. Both have good kickers. But everyone that knows me, I'll always favor Jamin. :roflol: Go Chargers.

I agree we should be 9-0, I went & watched Bledsoe friday night & they looked like Pikeville always looks except when we play them. Rockwood is a small 1-A school & Pikeville couldn't do nothing with them. I just hate we had all them turnovers & the ref's clearly called the game for Pikeville to win. We should have beat Signal as well. We have man handled every team we have played except Chatt Central & we could have won that game. I don't see McMinn giving us alot of trouble, I just hope somewhere in the playoff's we get to kick Bledsoe's Butt along the way as that game really sticks in my crawl. & it sticks alot deeper after seeing the real Bledsoe we all know & hate so dearly play friday night. If we get to play them again we will beat them by 4 scores, I honestly think we a a 4 touchdown better team than Bledsoe is!

I say we beat McMinn Central by 17 friday night.

Go Sequatchie!!!!!!!

Here we go again. The last time some of our Seq. fans got on here talking trash we lost to Bledsoe. No matter how we lost we lost. Trash talking is a detriment to the team, because every one of the players at some point reads this crap. MC will be the toughest opponent we have faced all year. It will take a flawless game to pull out a win Friday. I have been worried about this game the minute Seq. scheduled this game. However, win or loose this game baring any injuries, should help with the playoff run.

Just a reminder, South Pitt was suppose to beat Polk by ever how many they wanted and we all know how that turned out. :lol:

why are we talking about bleddsoe they were the past one team to focus on that is mcminn central i have to laugh at all this talk about how much harder McMinn schedule is they played three good teams and lost we played three good teams and lost cleveland is the only other school even close to 50% we both have played games we better not lose our common opponent they won45-7 we won 38-7 as far we dont have the athletes to beat them we'll see two good team one tuff game sequatie by 10

I asked 8 Meigs County fans (3 are Meigs' player's parents) over the past two days who they thought would win the game, since the Tigers played both teams. ALL of them picked McMinn Central, as well as all three of the Meigs Co. players, for what it's worth.

And I might note that as big a rivalry as there is between Meigs County and McMinn Central, it grieved everyone of them to predict a Charger victory. :blink:

I don't know anything about Sequatchie other than from reading their own record. I think the teams are pretty even. The winner will be the one that makes no mistakes. Central is coming from a bad loss. Yet the team made huge improvements in the Alcoa game. The offensive line did the best at protecting the QB that I've seen them do all season. Central can win, very few penalties, no fumbles, complete the pass, protect the QB, block for the runners. Go Chargers!!!!

Alcoa, McMinn County and Polk are better than any Sequatchie has played so it's not a good comparison on M Central losing to them. It will take cutting out all or virtually all of the unforced mistakes, such as turning over the ball to the opponent at the own 2 yard line, fumble return for a score, dropped TD passes but if they can do so Sequatchie should have a good shot. Making it tougher, for the fans who don't know, it will be the first time of the season Sequatchie won't have a significant advantage at kicker.