Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett 1st Round

Red Rebels

I look forward to this game. I have a lot of respect for the DB program. Don't let the 5-5 record fool you. DB lost to some darn good teams. I expect DB's best shot. This game will be tough for Maryville to win. Can't go against GQ though. I can't wait to see the DB band.

The "band" will just be a pep band of about 100 (of ~370) just to support the team. Wish they would bring the half time show but 10+ buses are too expensive I guess. Hope DB & Maryville make it a game to remember, win or loose. Looking forward to it. Hope there is plenty of food at the concessions.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Lord! Sounds like ya'll need me & Waco to heat it up again....at least OUR arguments were FUN. Waco- take the first hit and we'll turn this thing around for entertainment purposes, if nothing else!

Oh please no!

Hey Waco--- you bring your tuba and I'll get my banjo- we can make beauuuuutiful music together.

Scary!

GO RED REBELS

Thanks blazer. And thanks to the Boone fans that handled their win over the Indians this year with class. Unlike some of the other Schools.

Yeah and you betta listen to Waco 'cause he knows EVERYTHING about class. Dang, he's the KING of class! Come out and play Waco---- only a few more weeks with me on Coach T Football and I'm signing off. You'll miss me...KISSSSSSSSSS!

so a friend and I were debating about who the most dominating team in TN has been, regardless of classification, this decade. Of course I thought it was Maryville but he had some other teams who he said were more dominating even though they did not win nearly as many golden balls. To me thats just an idiotic statement and thought but I wanted to know what everyone else thought and who they would rank in their top 5 most dominating hs football teams of the decade.