Gallatin vs Clarksville NW 1st rd

GWAVE1

So NW fans who does Gallatin need to watch for in this game. Who are your top players and at which positions. Gallatin has a TB with over 1000 yds rushing, QB with over 500 yards rushing and passing and a defense that is averaging giving up 11.7 pts per game. The D also has 3 SO's on the season as well as not allowing a TD in 4 of this seasons games.

wow. that's impressive. :roflol:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So NW fans who does Gallatin need to watch for in this game. Who are your top players and at which positions. Gallatin has a TB with over 1000 yds rushing, QB with over 500 yards rushing and passing and a defense that is averaging giving up 11.7 pts per game. The D also has 3 SO's on the season as well as not allowing a TD in 4 of this seasons games.

No a kicker that has only missed the endzone three times all year on kickoffs is impressive and number 21 Rigsby who is a head hunter on special teams, he's one of those crazy guys that runs at brick walls for the fun of it.

No a kicker that has only missed the endzone three times all year on kickoffs is impressive and number 21 Rigsby who is a head hunter on special teams, he's one of those crazy guys that runs at brick walls for the fun of it.

I didn't plan on spoiling all the surprises for them. I really am interested in knowing more about them to see who I need to watch for in the game.

LMAO.

I've heard rumors about a foreigner on there team that has caused lots of problems with the offense. IMO it needs to be taken care of asap. GHS just doesn't seem the same since their O-line from last year left.

The Massey computer system as follows:

Northwest Home vs. Gallatin

15 19

How do you feel about the computer scores?

Ill take a win, and this is a cool little website ive never seen before. I typed in a few scores from earlier in the season and they were way off so it can average the stats but cant acount for the effort or coaching on either side. But thanks for gettin all these scores together and posting them.