Gallatin vs Clarksville NW 1st rd

GWAVE1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will agree with the rest of the Green Wave following, very classy people at Northwest. Honestly I would be very upset about quick whistle. That was a great fake and even the coach's have commented about it. Just a mistake that the official admitted. I am glad that the halfback didn't get the ball more, I think #5. He has some good speed. The punter did an excellent job on a couple of kicks. I don't know how he got the one off with the Gallatin player on top of him.

Great job Gallatin!! That was a really good win and great way to come back from the bad game against Hendersonville. Holding the big Wylie kid to 51 yards was huge! I bet he carried the ball over 30 times. I know McKoin was eating him alive on the line. Perry had a great game running and receiving. Cody played a really good game as well. That scramble play was incredible! How he did not get tackled and found Perry wide open was ....well it was something you don't see very often. That was a great play! But also worth mentioning... how about the other Perry and Armstrong in the defensive secondary! Those guys are going to be incredible over the next few years. They definitely have grown up over the year and are solid! Defense ya'll did great and so did the offense just a nice team effort. Go Wave!

Gallatin Green Wave....Roll Henry County! As a Northwest fan, I would LOVE to see yall take :D Sumner County west 'across the lake' and stomp em' They've got ego down that way....and it needs to be put in place....not the players but some of the fans. The team is pretty good, but not the best they have had to offer in year's past.

For your team to come back against a rough loss last week and make a stand against our big man, Bubba was huge...great job defense. Also, your quarterback made some Monday Night moves. And remember you'll be heading into old Hank's "Are You Ready For Some Football" territory....rumor always has it that he is at their games! So Proud Mary and Coach L., get your 105.9 groove on and go get em'....yall stop and pick me up out by Northwest...I'll have my green and gold on. Man oh man, I'm so hungry :D for Big GREEN to beat little red.

Good luck and heartfelt sympathy to your Coach Lassiter....my thoughts and prayers continue for your family (including your football family)...