Gallatin vs Clarksville NW 1st rd

GWAVE1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Gallatin!!!! Enjoy your victory while it lasts!!!! We, the big red faithful, will see you friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait for this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope to see lots of green on the opposite of patriot stadium! come down early for some good tailgating! Go BIG RED!!!!!!!

Congrats to Gallatin!!!! Enjoy your victory while it lasts!!!! We, the big red faithful, will see you friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait for this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope to see lots of green on the opposite of patriot stadium! come down early for some good tailgating! Go BIG RED!!!!!!!

Roll em Green Wave!

Roll em Green Wave!

You guys were just some awesome hosts. Loved the atmosphere and hospitality by your whole bunch. Truly a 1st class school in my book. Tell those young men to hold their heads high they did a real good job this season.

Thank you, we appreciate your kind words! We are trying to turn our school around this year. You saw the result of that from parent involvement to a winning season for our Vikings. We are truly proud of our boy's season. I may even have to find my way down to Henry County....already have some green and gold I can wear....Good luck.

Your quarterback played an awesome game.

Roll em Green Wave!

This is a sign of class, thank you trullyblessed yall were great host and it was a great atmosphere. to be honest if i were a NW fan i would be complaining about a crap inaverdant (sp) whistle on a great fake by your QB, that could have been a game changing play. Cant wait for a big game at henry county next friday.

Roll em Green Wave!

This is a sign of class, thank you trullyblessed yall were great host and it was a great atmosphere. to be honest if i were a NW fan i would be complaining about a crap inaverdant (sp) whistle on a great fake by your QB, that could have been a game changing play. Cant wait for a big game at henry county next friday.

I know that fake play...sittin here at the house talking to the player (my own senior) who faked he had the ball, tackled and the play blown dead...guess he faked too much! That play was a game changer, but our big man...Bubba couldn't push through (great job by Gallatin defense, they studied film this week). What about # 5? Is he awesome or what....

What grade are your Qb, number 5, 24, and 79 they were the bright spots for yall tonite i thought and number 2 had some killer speed.

all seniors....but with our boy, we're headed into baseball next....we just roll on in to the next sport. Again, good luck to yall. Take a crowd down to Henry Co, load the buses up and run the caravan. The red will be out in force....they rudely took over our stadium, complained about it and brought an annoying fan with a horn that sat on our side until he was asked to move to the other side. Ugh, beat em. We'll be tuned in.