Oakand at MT Juliet

2priceless

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TSSAA site has taken the brackets down citing an error in seedings which will change some of the brackets!!! Case in point..should have left well enough alone!!! What was wrong with the old system anyway??

I really doubt it will change much. Look for changes in Quad 4 with the 3, 6 and 5 team, that's probably all.

WOW! I wouldn't have ever expected this in the first round. Our defense is going to have to step it up. And no rain PLEASE! One of the best offense in the state against one of the best defense in the state. Should be interesting. MJ will have to play their best game of the season to make it to round 2. Go BEARS!

Yeah, crazy matchup, but I am not totally suprised by it, welcome to Quad 2 :wacko:

WOW! I wouldn't have ever expected this in the first round. Our defense is going to have to step it up. And no rain PLEASE! One of the best offense in the state against one of the best defense in the state. Should be interesting. MJ will have to play their best game of the season to make it to round 2. Go BEARS!

Yeah, crazy matchup, but I am not totally suprised by it, welcome to Quad 2 :wacko:

It's gotta be ranked up there as one of the best matchups for a 1st round game.

It's gotta be ranked up there as one of the best matchups for a 1st round game.

I put it right behind Ooltewah/Farragut

Mt Juliet has a very good offense but the defense is really bad...Could be a good game could be a blowout if MJ can't get it fixed.

Yeah.....GWAVE1 a blowout like your game could be if you do not get your OFFENSE fixed! A goose egg against H'ville? Green Wave should be home watching next week after that performance.

I wasn't being disrespectful. MJ has an obvious weakness on the defensive side if the ball...look at the entire season. Why bring Gallatin into the mix? Check our scores from all year and see which one doesn't fit.... Are you one of those 0-10 Portland fans that now have to rely on a former coach to get anywhere....thought so....

thought wrong there hot shot.......not a panther fan! just enjoy football......

MJ one and done....

Look I'm INDY supporter and I don't hink they should have got a wildcard - loss to Oakland,brentwood,franklin and ravenswood-they beat in region 5A teams hillsboro and Centenial(think combined 5 wins) also MBA,seigal,Lavergne and columbia...

That Columbia win is a good win, and so is Siegel, Siegel would be in if they had beat you guys probably. You play in a tough district, so I am going to say you deserve to be in over some other teams that were automatic qualifiers.