Oakand at MT Juliet

2priceless

OK I feel better now. I just had to vent and because no one from MJ ever gets on here to vent with I had to stir you all up. Thanks for hanging with me. Good luck i'm actually pulling for you all. If you win it all it kinda makes us look a little better. Don't forget Veterans day. SEMPER FI

Did you go take a Zanax?

Shut your pie hole fatmama

Awww. There's the MJPride we have all come to know and loathe.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st of all, MJ has a beautiful facility and their field was in terrific shape. You can tell that much love and many hrs have been put in maintaining it. We also knew that MJ was going to be well-coached, very physical, Very disciplined, and full of heart. Well, they lived up to the billing. Coach Perry had an impressive gameplan ....the guy knows his stuff. I will be honest, I was getting a bit worried when I saw how well their Oline was playing. I think what it all boiled down to was EXPERIENCE factor. We know what it takes to play down to the wire and finish the game. MJ had a very emotional game last week in their OT loss to Beech. I just really think that factored in toward the end of the game.....we had two OT losses this year and our boys were NOT GOING DOWN. They went into playoff mode that last 7 minutes and we were NOT to be denied. As soon as I saw it was coming down to our O VS their D, I knew we were coming out with a V.

I heard Coach Perry on the radio on my way home. The guy is very classy and has build MJ into a solid program. Their time is going to come. This one hurt.....build on it for next yr.

2nd.....MJpride....NEVER EVER DISRESPECT PATRIOTMAMA. That is simply CLASSLESS to the CORE, and you are better than that. Your school is better than that!! She is an outstanding lady who gives many many hrs to Oakland High School, and we are proud to have her at Oakland High School. I mean, without her, there are NO DOGS! :D

What a game. The crowd got their money's worth (I hope the TSSAAA is satisfied). MJ, what a great season. Keep your heads up--you done a great job. Oakland, if you're the best in the state, then football in Tennessee ain't a hoot. MJ drove it on you pretty good for yall to be world beaters from Rutherford county. Maybe that is why yall finished third in the district. MJ had some very questionable calls (What refs again) and two key drops in the endzone. Remember this, your defense was pathetic at best. Couldn't stop run or pass. Go Riverdale and the Williamson county schools (TSSAA helping boys). :D

1st of all, MJ has a beautiful facility and their field was in terrific shape. You can tell that much love and many hrs have been put in maintaining it. We also knew that MJ was going to be well-coached, very physical, Very disciplined, and full of heart. Well, they lived up to the billing. Coach Perry had an impressive gameplan ....the guy knows his stuff. I will be honest, I was getting a bit worried when I saw how well their Oline was playing. I think what it all boiled down to was EXPERIENCE factor. We know what it takes to play down to the wire and finish the game. MJ had a very emotional game last week in their OT loss to Beech. I just really think that factored in toward the end of the game.....we had two OT losses this year and our boys were NOT GOING DOWN. They went into playoff mode that last 7 minutes and we were NOT to be denied. As soon as I saw it was coming down to our O VS their D, I knew we were coming out with a V.

I heard Coach Perry on the radio on my way home. The guy is very classy and has build MJ into a solid program. Their time is going to come. This one hurt.....build on it for next yr.

2nd.....MJpride....NEVER EVER DISRESPECT PATRIOTMAMA. That is simply CLASSLESS to the CORE, and you are better than that. Your school is better than that!! She is an outstanding lady who gives many many hrs to Oakland High School, and we are proud to have her at Oakland High School. I mean, without her, there are NO DOGS! :D

If fatmama wouldn't have the made the zanax comment she would have been fine. I can tell with that comment that fatmama stated that she really is an outstanding lady. Yeah right! I do appreciate the fact that somebody from Oakland came down from the heavens and actually admitted that they were worried and could actually be beat outside of Rutherford county.

You think it makes you look like an adult to name call a lady? What a role model.

I realize that you are upset. Don't cheapen MJ's historical season by acting so immature on here. You are a representative of your school. I know that you are better than that. Chill and enjoy your college game.

With that statement she made would declassify her from lady status. She talks about prayer and then accuses someone of taking narcotics. Not very lady like or Christian like. I do appreciate the positives you did have to say about MJ. Enjoy your day as I will mine. Good luck the rest of the way in the playoffs for your team. Your team beat an overmatched team in HT & WT but not heart.

What a game. The crowd got their money's worth (I hope the TSSAAA is satisfied). MJ, what a great season. Keep your heads up--you done a great job. Oakland, if you're the best in the state, then football in Tennessee ain't a hoot. MJ drove it on you pretty good for yall to be world beaters from Rutherford county. Maybe that is why yall finished third in the district. MJ had some very questionable calls (What refs again) and two key drops in the endzone. Remember this, your defense was pathetic at best. Couldn't stop run or pass. Go Riverdale and the Williamson county schools (TSSAA helping boys). :D

You wanna talk about refs? What about the pushing off on our DBS all night?!

Not to forget the horrible personal foul and unsportsmanlike like conduct in the game that were both horrible calls.. If Oaklands D is so bad what does that say about ur GREAT O? I mean yall scored 14 points guy... 14... 3rd in our district with overtime loss to Riverdale and beat Blackman.. overtime loss to Ensworth... Those drops in the endzone were from very good D.. Deal with it kid.. What was funny was when Oakland got the ball back on the last drive... Anyways Oakland won and they won it the same way they have been winning the last two yrs now..

What a game. The crowd got their money's worth (I hope the TSSAAA is satisfied). MJ, what a great season. Keep your heads up--you done a great job. Oakland, if you're the best in the state, then football in Tennessee ain't a hoot. MJ drove it on you pretty good for yall to be world beaters from Rutherford county. Maybe that is why yall finished third in the district. MJ had some very questionable calls (What refs again) and two key drops in the endzone. Remember this, your defense was pathetic at best. Couldn't stop run or pass. Go Riverdale and the Williamson county schools (TSSAA helping boys). :twisted:

We finished 3rd on a technicality because it was a 3 way tie for 1st and us and Riverdale had 2 OT losses compared to 1 regulation loss by blackman (to Oakland). Most people know who the best 2 teams in RC are. But if you want to call us 3rd, that's cool, we still beat MJ. Take away 2 50 yard passes and this is a TOTALLY different game. The two key drops in the endzone probably don't occur without a very questionable call against OHS. Mayberry had 27 rushes for 159 yards and Barnes 102 on 17 carries...who couldn't stop the run? Gurchiek was 10-20 for 147, 2 coming on 50 yard desperation tosses (one 4th down and one after almost being sacked and just heaving it downfield) with push offs. And talking about stopping us, opening drive of 2nd half 14 plays for 7:32 and the last drive of the game 12 plays for 7:17. 2 drive for over 1 quarter of the game :evil:

2priceless, that was a good win and I am pulling for the Patriots to whip some of your Rutherford Co brothers. Still can't get over the new look uniforms though. That big O on the side of the helmet is a stark difference from the dark blue ones from way back. lol

I remember the days when we would travel up to Gallatin every other year for the biggest game in the midstate (or at least the biggest one until we would travel to Lincoln Co). Good games.