McKenzie vs......Here we go...

VOLnWTN

Lack in Size?? are u talking about mckenzie?? LOL..

I wasn't talking about huntington! Duh! The boys up front I guess I should say, y'all aren't big up there ( not a cut down just fact ) but they play well!

In all the games I've seen this year, I haven't seen too many who were bigger than the boys we have on our line.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lack in Size?? are u talking about mckenzie?? LOL..

I wasn't talking about huntington! Duh! The boys up front I guess I should say, y'all aren't big up there ( not a cut down just fact ) but they play well!

In all the games I've seen this year, I haven't seen too many who were bigger than the boys we have on our line.

Size only matters if your casting for one of Duck's movies. :thumb:

Riverside And Adamsville Are Big Lined Teams. Adamsville Subs The Whole Line At A Time Offense In Defense Out. And They Big Ole Boys Too. :thumb: But After Friday I Can Report On Riverside. But Adamsville Said We Have Nothing To Fear But Fear Itself! :thumb::thumb:

So was them cornbread eaters from Mt Pleasant in 2007. They was huge, couldn't find Marco till he was through the trees. But they eventually fell. :P

We Like Defending The W-T Stuff, Ask Huntingdon. :thumb:

Ohh know for sure, I seen it first hand! Y'all played it perfect, looks to me y'all made a pile at the line and when the back slowed to find a hole you swallowed him up! I just hate that offence it's to predictable! I kept wanting them to try sumthin else! Your speed will overwhelm Riverside like we did!

Congrats on a great season. Way to put the smack down last Friday night.. Do it again this week!!!

Thanks and congrats to our friends in South Pittsburg. Last Friday was pretty sweet. Good luck the rest of the way from us Rebels!!

If you want to see the highlights go to

http://mckenziefootball.com/imgal/categ ... ?cat_id=67

and follow the links to the game highlights!!!