kyle809

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've stayed quiet all week but....

Bwahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

? What is this all about?

It is just one of the the coacht Moderators of all people throwing in his worthless two cents worth. solomon is an old fan from that area. He just jumps in when they pull out a rare win.

I would say that is pretty gutless...lay in hiding all week and pop out when one of your teams pulls out a win. Pitiful!!. Be a man and get on here from the beginning.

On another note....Spring Hill did turn it around this year and had a great season. Congrats!!!

I've stayed quiet all week but....

Bwahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

? What is this all about?

It is just one of the the coacht Moderators of all people throwing in his worthless two cents worth. solomon is an old fan from that area. He just jumps in when they pull out a rare win.

I would say that is pretty gutless...lay in hiding all week and pop out when one of your teams pulls out a win. Pitiful!!. Be a man and get on here from the beginning.

On another note....Spring Hill did turn it around this year and had a great season. Congrats!!!

tigervol9802@yahoo.com...I'd love for you to put a real name calling me gutless.......

My trip to Ole Miss next weekend might have to make a little detour next week!

Let's see how the rest of the Spring Hill fans view your cheap shot. Before you ask for a real name....step out from your Maryville shield and tell them why you made the crack you did. I did what I always do and that is defend the teams from my area....from the beginning of the week...not AFTER the game...gimme a break!

Let's see how the rest of the Spring Hill fans view your cheap shot. Before you ask for a real name....step out from your Maryville shield and tell them why you made the crack you did. I did what I always do and that is defend the teams from my area....from the beginning of the week...not AFTER the game...gimme a break!

I've not got to see Lexington play at all this year. The only things I have known about them are via friends and other coaches in the area.

But, you are right - I do live in Maryville. I work in Knoxville for a job that would pay me 20K+ less if I lived in the Lexington area and the Maryville school systems are some of the best in east TN and quite convenient for my job. That's why I live there.

I made my "crack" at you because every year you, bulldog69, hide behind the other teams from the old Region 5 while Page has done nothing. I know nothing about Spring Hill except the city is part Williamson and part Maury county. For the record, I have nothing against Spring Hill other than I've enjoyed reading the posts this week treating Lexington as nothing. Looks like you will get to put your money where your mouth is next week now won't you?

Like I said bulldog69, if you have a problem with it, you have my email.

Little interesting fact - since 2005, Lexington is 4-3 against the old region 5. 4-1 if you throw out Lipscomb (you know bulldog69, the team you include when it makes Region 5 look better).

Congrats to the Tigers and congrats to Spring Hill on a succesful season. No offense meant to SPring Hill fans.

Well....Solomon...looks like your lexington will get a shot at Page. You gonna wait until next Friday to take a shot...I don't really care ..you showed your true colors TONIGHT

I won't bore you with Page's football history...but compared to Lex and the old region 6 our history is good...maybe not recently but in the last 12 years...pretty good. How many 3a semis have you got....zip!!

Listen now....I haven't HID from anybody. I have made my thought s known on the board here. I have absolutely no interest in emailing you. You are a moderator....be one! Part of your remarks suggest you might be a stalker

I been loud and proud of our area for years........other fans will back that up....what you got??

My humble apologies to the SH fans who are regulars on here....but I got no use for these kind of posters.

Well....Solomon...looks like your lexington will get a shot at Page. You gonna wait until next Friday to take a shot...I don't really care ..you showed your true colors TONIGHT

I won't bore you with Page's football history...but compared to Lex and the old region 6 our history is good...maybe not recently but in the last 12 years...pretty good. How many 3a semis have you got....zip!!

Listen now....I haven't HID from anybody. I have made my thought s known on the board here. I have absolutely no interest in emailing you. You are a moderator....be one! Part of your remarks suggest you might be a stalker

I been loud and proud of our area for years........other fans will back that up....what you got??

My humble apologies to the SH fans who are regulars on here....but I got no use for these kind of posters.

If you don't want to hide, put your real name behind your email. I won't share it with a soul. If Mrs. Sol will let me, maybe we can detour for a few minutes on our way to Oxford and I'll take you out to eat in Lexington even if I can't make the game. Scott's BBQ, best BBQ on earth. My treat!

I already apologized to the SH fans for chiming in on their thread. Why don't you have the same respect and leave it alone. Calling me out to Lexington...I am laughing so hard i can barely breathe.............aren't you violating some of the coacht rules...under the pretext of "names" and privacy???

Please apologize to the SH fans for your disrespect

Great job Big Red! And let me tell you that the folks at SH were great! It all started with the BEST steak I have ever had(not coming off my grill, that is) at Whiskers. I plan on making a return trip. And to have my other favorite futbol, I mean football team get a W, topped off the night.

And btw, Scotts does have the best BBQ in the world. Had it for lunch. Great thread, y'all.

I already apologized to the SH fans for chiming in on their thread. Why don't you have the same respect and leave it alone. Calling me out to Lexington...I am laughing so hard i can barely breathe.............aren't you violating some of the coacht rules...under the pretext of "names" and privacy???

Please apologize to the SH fans for your disrespect

You have made a fool of yourself ALL WEEK on this board!!! :hungry::thumb:

Sure do miss the old 5-3a. Even though we had some great battles on the field, come play-offs we always stuck together. Seems Lewis doesn't like their new roommates, lol. Snap, crackle & a loud pop. These country boys from Maury will put a hat on those Elvis impersonators. Welcome west Tennessee to some in your face football!

Don't flatter yourself, I have a friends son that plays there. Awful thin skin there.

Maybe if you can maintain the level that you played at this year, you can appreciate that its not all about you. If I had a friend that player for SH I would say the same.

My bad Stat1. Understand your dilemma. Would probably do the same as you. Anyway, god luck to Lewis in the playoffs. If you remember I predicted they would make it in.

"Welcome West Tennessee to some in your face football"...Are you kidding me???? :thumb:

Lexington beat the #@% out of Spring Hill tonight on there field 31 to 8!! :hungry:

The Raiders had a 8&2 season??? Either Jax Southside or Chester Co could beat this team!!

The Tigers had over 400 easy yards rushing!! Sorry boys but that tonight was Mid Tenn soft! B)

SH's QB was a joke. He had a 1K passing season? If this team played in West Tenn they would

have been 2&8.