POWELL vs SOUTH 1st round 5A @Death Valley

crawdad

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good post Crawdad. All true. Speaking of bitter (JUST JOKING!!), where is compusman and his Points and a Poem? I enjoy him and Cap1 "discussing" matchups.

I miss Comp's color and analysis. He knows how to sling the metaphors and hone the appetite for the gridiron banquet table. It's the playoffs baby!!! We need some shield shining and sword sharpening going on this thread. I think that devil train has done run off with him and dropped him in a mine shaft full of crow carcasses up at the station on State Street. It was good to see m&j posting again. Some of our Rebel Nation posters are slowly coming round. Better fire up ...the Powell Panthers are planning on shocking the state and embarrassing our Rebels. :roflol:

south will lose to powell cause of poor D its really bad... coach has boys play D that shouldnt be in there like # 27,30,31, powell 28 south 21....

Two of those boys are sophomores who, when called upon to step in (due to injuries, etc.) knew themselves that they were being asked to do something that they may not have been fully physically and from an experience standpoint as ready as they would have liked to be. After a limited freshman season, playing only a limited schedule, they were not where they would like to be in weight, speed, strength and experience, --but answered the call as they stepped in and actually played pretty well.

I would not be surprised to learn that you son did not get that call, but we'll never know who you are.

south needs new D'line coach and D'backs coach,,,,, :thumb:

Really, Head Ball Coach?????????? I, now, know who you are. Yes I do. You are that idiot that sits one row behind me and 4 seats over that keeps yelling at the coaches everytime something happens.

Typically, people like you have played very little football and have little football knowledge and have never coached sports at a serious level. You, (unlike me who doesn't always agree with every play call or every defensive scheme--but chooses to let the coaches do their job without coward attacks) have no idea how complex today's high school offensive and defensive schemes are, the work these coaches put into watching film and preparing for games. Change your name--you don't deserve the one you are currently claiming. Your last 2 posts are embarrassing.

south needs new D'line coach and D'backs coach,,,,, :thumb:

Really, Head Ball Coach?????????? I, now, know who you are. Yes I do. You are that idiot that sits one row behind me and 4 seats over that keeps yelling at the coaches everytime something happens.

Typically, people like you have played very little football and have little football knowledge and have never coached sports at a serious level. You, (unlike me who doesn't always agree with every play call or every defensive scheme--but chooses to let the coaches do their job without coward attacks) have no idea how complex today's high school offensive and defensive schemes are, the work these coaches put into watching film and preparing for games. Change your name--you don't deserve the one you are currently claiming. Your last 2 posts are embarrassing.

No personal foul called for piling on here. I'm with you m&j,somebody sore cause little Johnny not da man.

Now let's get back to the Powell Panthers. Dyshawn Mobley is a big back who plays LB too. We gotta focus on slowing him down.

Well last time you called me out HTV the thread got locked so I dont get into conversatios with you anymore...but with you being so outgoing and talkative I just cant resist...I have no Idea about the South game and do know that the Powell coaches wanted to play Mo. West cause they felt better about the matchup and not good about the South matchup...So that is something I do know that is not talking trash or smack...for the record on the rumor front about Central turning in Powell not true at all and Central dont care...we dont point the finger, that would be Halls...and HTV grow up...Powell had one player that night that was on fire and Central didnt so Powell whipped us again but had a little more class this time around, but I guess you were at the game...and I wish I would have ran into you and maybe I will see you at the South game and I was going to pull for Powell, but now that you have started your whining and talking again...I hope Powell gets slaughtered!!! Go South Rebels and send Powell and HTV back with their tail tucked between their legs...so HTV talk to you real soon!

HTV, for the record, the people that ARE talking smack about this game aren't part of the South Rebel Nation.

I understand that. Thecatcall09 is a Knoxville Central fan. He has a history of accusing Powell of being classless simply because Powell put 50 on his team in 2008 and he all but guaranteed a Central win over Powell back a few weeks ago, and we all know how that came out. It's just a case of really sour grapes with him and I was calling him, and him alone, out.

Well last time you called me out HTV the thread got locked so I dont get into conversatios with you anymore...but with you being so outgoing and talkative I just cant resist...I have no Idea about the South game and do know that the Powell coaches wanted to play Mo. West cause they felt better about the matchup and not good about the South matchup...So that is something I do know that is not talking trash or smack...for the record on the rumor front about Central turning in Powell not true at all and Central dont care...we dont point the finger, that would be Halls...and HTV grow up...Powell had one player that night that was on fire and Central didnt so Powell whipped us again but had a little more class this time around, but I guess you were at the game...and I wish I would have ran into you and maybe I will see you at the South game and I was going to pull for Powell, but now that you have started your whining and talking again...I hope Powell gets slaughtered!!! Go South Rebels and send Powell and HTV back with their tail tucked between their legs...so HTV talk to you real soon!

HTV, for the record, the people that ARE talking smack about this game aren't part of the South Rebel Nation.

I understand that. Thecatcall09 is a Knoxville Central fan. He has a history of accusing Powell of being classless simply because Powell put 50 on his team in 2008 and he all but guaranteed a Central win over Powell back a few weeks ago, and we all know how that came out. It's just a case of really sour grapes with him and I was calling him, and him alone, out.

You seem to not have any class so please don't come to the South side. Thanks. :thumb:

You seem to not have any class so please don't come to the South side. Thanks. :thumb:

I am not coming to the Southside, so dont worry and I am not ging to the Powell side either but since Powell is in our region I will bite the bullet and wait and see which side is whining next week on here and then we will talk...and original name...RebelYell...well good luck pal and I hope that is a little better tone for you guys.

Yes, I was there and I saw the game. It's no secret where to find me at Powell games. I'd love to meet you some time, as well.

One more player? Dy'shawn had a tremendous game, but he had some huge holes to run through and he wasn't the only player who played well, either. The entire team, including the defense, played well.

The bottom line is that you were whining about the 2008 game making claims about "classlessness" that were just absurd. You claimed that Powell ran the score up in that game and that the 2009 game was "circled" on your calendar. That worked out well for you, didn't it? :thumb:

As for your telling me to "grow up", you know that old saying about what happens when one points a finger, don't you?

Pull for whomever you like.

Hey HTV I am glad you feel the way I do...this board is for the trash talkers and the smack talkers...like you...yes I am pointing the finger, right at you! I will point the finger and you can point your finger I dont give a you know what where you sit...I know something you dont know :thumb: so dont call me out like that...and I hope you all win and just giving the South guy a hard time cause he chimed in...so dont tell me what happened in the game...I was there as well and said we got whipped and Mobley got rolling and like I said to a South fan if he gets rolling it could be great game for Powell...so read the post and dont just jump in and stick your foot in you mouth and I am not hard to find at all at Central games 8-) so look for me and I will see you... 8-) so good luck friday and hope you all have a safe trip and win a big one for our region and for Knoxville football...so dont be dancing when you dont have a floor to dance on 8-)

Hey HTV I am glad you feel the way I do...this board is for the trash talkers and the smack talkers...like you...yes I am pointing the finger, right at you! I will point the finger and you can point your finger I dont give a you know what where you sit...I know something you dont know :thumb: so dont call me out like that...and I hope you all win and just giving the South guy a hard time cause he chimed in...so dont tell me what happened in the game...I was there as well and said we got whipped and Mobley got rolling and like I said to a South fan if he gets rolling it could be great game for Powell...so read the post and dont just jump in and stick your foot in you mouth and I am not hard to find at all at Central games :thumb: so look for me and I will see you... :geek: so good luck friday and hope you all have a safe trip and win a big one for our region and for Knoxville football...so dont be dancing when you dont have a floor to dance on :lol:

Take a deep breath. Your nurse is on the way with your medicine.