#7 York @ #4 Seq. Co

BallPark3434

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a York fan but your right it doesn't make any sense. First of all York is second to last in their district which means they wouldn't have even made it in last years playoffs but with all that said York has a good overall record and has a decent team with some playmakers like #41 and #42. Dragons are just excited they don't have to play Alcoa first round as predicted. Sequatchie will probably be in for some trouble as the travel up the mountain to the play dragons in the first round. It's a very hard place to play and York looks to be playing better. Good luck York and make the most of not having to play Alcoa first.

sequatchie looking foward to hosting.it will be good game mcminn central gave us agood wake up call last night we had lost thre other games but most of those we gave away with fumbles and what not we could always say if this didnt happen we won and ia hate to say it but i think we got little cocky maybe somebody actually beating us will remid us what we have to do to win i am looking forward to friday anybodty know how to get to goodpasture