#7 York @ #4 Seq. Co

BallPark3434

Seq Cos first Def has had 5 shutouts also. Face it this will be an evenly match game and the only advantage goes to the kicking game for Seq. It will come down to the coaches game plan and who will excute it the best. I think this will be one of the better first round games in the state. Cant wait to see this one. Best of luck to both teams. Indians win by 6!

You say their first team? But the team as a whole has not, whereas York has. :roflol: There be a difference matey!! But, I don't think it all comes down to the coaches. I think the kids who want it more will be a big factor. And the fact that, as much trouble as I know this will stir, that SC looks less aggressive and physical. But, that's just me

The kids who want it more wil be part of the team that excutes the coaches gamplan the best :roflol: . Should be a great game and I hope York fans have a safe trip. Also there will be some hitting in this game from both sides.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York will out physical Sequatchie. York is very a physical football team. The region they come from is known for being physical. They have hit teams in the mouth and have been hit in the mouth. They can't overlook Sequatchie, but if they come out and hit like they can and do then they can put whatever score up they want. Sequatchie must stop their big backs and be careful against their tight secondary. Keep in mind they are playing good football now.

How can you York people get on here and say your gonna do this or that?????You have know idea who Sequatchie Co. is and we don't know you. By the way have you looked at your schedule you played, its ranked 90th...Stone Memorial, Scott Co. and so on..... This game is pretty evenly matched if you ask me

Before we, Smith County, played york last week, all we heard was how bad their field was, their bleachers and so on - but let me congratulate York for making the seating situation as good as they possible could. The field was in exellent shape and things were not anywhere near what we heard.

I think SC wins this game by 14. Yes York is bigger and more physical, but SC has way more speed plus it's a home game for them. It's really hard to go against a team that's playing on their home field during the playoffs. I think it will be a huge upset if York wins. SC's special teams is out of Yorks league as well. I don't believe it will be a blowout but it very easily could be if SC comes out and plays ball.

Before we, Smith County, played york last week, all we heard was how bad their field was, their bleachers and so on - but let me congratulate York for making the seating situation as good as they possible could. The field was in exellent shape and things were not anywhere near what we heard.

Thank you Scooter! Hope the Owls get back on track this week.

I see the DRAGONS taking this one by at least 7 :roflol:

GO DRAGONS!! :lol:

YAIHelmetAvatar.jpg

Nashville area. Sequatchie has had to face them in the playoffs in the past decade and saw players including WR Patrick Turner (USC, Dolphins) and LB Marcus Buggs (Vanderbilt, Buffalo Bills).

I remember those days. We could hear truck drivers talking on their CB's through our head sets. The stadium is very close to the interstate.