indy @ arlington

ilovecfb3

I have been reading quietly all the BS from the haters.

This is the facts:

1) We do not care who thinks we are overated.

2) I do not care how many times Wil co. has been in the playoffs. It has nothing to do with this year. Do you think we should expect Wil co in the finals every year forever? Maybe the refrees need to be investigated.?.?

3) No matter what you say or do this is about the teams and coaches. Not you or me. You mean nothing, nothing. I mean nothing. These kids will determine these games.

4) I am sick and tired of Wil co. saying they are better than our kids. You are not any better and neither are they. It will be proven on the field.

WE WILL BRING HEART AND PASSION, I guess you are bringing the past and your arrogance. I DO NOT THINK IT WILL BE ENOUGH. GOOD LUCK.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the hick is back baby!! whooo yeah!! hey there man sounds to me like somebody need to tell the coach at arlington to just tell ol independence to not even come down cause they from williamson co and they play the best football in teh state there....give em the title...sorry arlington...not your year...wrong part of the state.....Haha....Haha

I have been reading quietly all the BS from the haters.

This is the facts:

1) We do not care who thinks we are overated.

2) I do not care how many times Wil co. has been in the playoffs. It has nothing to do with this year. Do you think we should expect Wil co in the finals every year forever? Maybe the refrees need to be investigated.?.?

3) No matter what you say or do this is about the teams and coaches. Not you or me. You mean nothing, nothing. I mean nothing. These kids will determine these games.

4) I am sick and tired of Wil co. saying they are better than our kids. You are not any better and neither are they. It will be proven on the field.

WE WILL BRING HEART AND PASSION, I guess you are bringing the past and your arrogance. I DO NOT THINK IT WILL BE ENOUGH. GOOD LUCK.

I'm glad you guys will bring heart and passion and like I said you're going to get the chance to prove how good you are. You'd be getting more respect if you had played more than 1 team with an over 500 record. Good Luck. Your going to need it! :angry:

GAMEDAY EAGLES.....

onefortheteam...if you would look hard... lbhiii is a BrentwoodBruin...not an indy fan....we have respect for you guys..heck 10-0 that is impressive in any division! This is not 2007....new year..new opponent..... :angry: ...

Good luck to my Eagles... take care of the football and penalties .. and don't look ahead....tonight starts a new season...ONE GAME AT A TIME ..... gotta go...getting the tailgating menu together!!

WE ARE INDY NATION

I'm glad you guys will bring heart and passion and like I said you're going to get the chance to prove how good you are. You'd be getting more respect if you had played more than 1 team with an over 500 record. Good Luck. Your going to need it! :angry:

They have played more than one team that finished with a record better than .500. They've played two. :angry: Four of their opponents made the playoffs.

You won. How about that sweep play? Ran it the whole 1st half, then all of sudden couldn't run it....3 pass plays. one dropped punt. That was the difference. You didn't want more. You and the rest of your arrogant people will get what you deserve from either Whitehaven or Whitestation. We will have the last laugh on you rich boys.

I was impressed with the class your kids showed during and after the game. I guess the school or the coaches taught them that, because you posters have absolutely no class. Good luck to your kids, you posters know where I think you need a kick.

Yep, Indy is the better team. There is and always will be a huge gap between Middle and West Tennessee football. Everyone down here knows that.

bmack I agree there is now, but why will there always be? Arlington we Trojans do not like you but we were pulling for you. We know the pain. Great Season for you guys.

To my Trojans we are proud of you!