McMinn Central at CAK

charger05

No problem central fans just showing some love i'm ready for you guys and polk to finally get that win in the first round hope you guys pull it out friday. Good luck

blaster7, i wish polk didn't have to play alcoa in the third round. be nice if yall could have met them in the semis...polk will have a test in the second round vs loudon IMO, but the wildcats will win that one too. sorry wildcats, but then in the third round the F5 shows up, and nobody will beat those guys.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OL/DL wise CAK is much better. I'll be surprised if Central's OL will be able to touch CAK's DL. But #4 for Central is a real ball player and could cause possible trouble if they take the risk and actually blitz against a pass heavy CAK team.

My prediction though, and sorry Chargers but,

CAK: 28

Mcminn Central: 3

We've played both this year and I hope the chargers can pull it out. Chargers if you want to win it you're going to have to get nasty and physical up front on both sides. We took them for granted up front they are more physical than you would expect from a team that is pass happy. If you can play like that it could be intresting.

Sorry for both of you but look who's next!

Disclaimer: this is a poor imitation of Leonards Losers, just for fun, no disrespect intended.

The Chargers of McMinn Central will travel up Hwy 411 in route to Knoxville for their clash with the CAK Warriors. Along the way they will pass through football wealthy Blount County and hope some of that Alcoa/Maryville mojo will rub off on them. The Chargers are a capable team with some good players and have had a nice season. But they will run into a group of Warriors at CAK that play much bigger than their height & weight would suggest. The baby blue defenders will have their hands full with the CAK passing attack and their ability to put points on the board quickly. And the Warrior defenders have been tough & resilient all season, and will force the Chargers to utilize their best weapon often, their punter.

FootballDad's Forecast: CAK 31 McMinn Central 17

Disclaimer: this is a poor imitation of Leonards Losers, just for fun, no disrespect intended.

The Chargers of McMinn Central will travel up Hwy 411 in route to Knoxville for their clash with the CAK Warriors. Along the way they will pass through football wealthy Blount County and hope some of that Alcoa/Maryville mojo will rub off on them. The Chargers are a capable team with some good players and have had a nice season. But they will run into a group of Warriors at CAK that play much bigger than their height & weight would suggest. The baby blue defenders will have their hands full with the CAK passing attack and their ability to put points on the board quickly. And the Warrior defenders have been tough & resilient all season, and will force the Chargers to utilize their best weapon often, their punter.

FootballDad's Forecast: CAK 31 McMinn Central 17

if MC WR josh moss has a night like he had vs seq co, mcminn central will move on. predict a few pics from the charger secondary. stiles and king get pressure up front, give central a chance to win.

my head says.....cak 28 MC 24

my heart says.....MC 28 CAK 17

Can someone tell me what time the gates will open?

I can't give you an official response, but many times I get there by 2 hours before game time and they are open. If I beat the ticket takers, I just swing by and pay on my way to get a burger from the concession stand. You should have no trouble from 5:00 on would be my take on it.

Can someone tell me what time the gates will open?

I can't give you an official response, but many times I get there by 2 hours before game time and they are open. If I beat the ticket takers, I just swing by and pay on my way to get a burger from the concession stand. You should have no trouble from 5:00 on would be my take on it.

Just bear in mind that TSSAA has some very stupid policies about what time the gates open, etc. :thumb:

Might mention that there probably won't be any passes out, either. Don't know what the smokers will do since their not allowed to smoke inside the complex.