TSSAA mistake again

Govolsknox

If the revised bracket stands, if CAK advances past the first round will face their district foe Alcoa in round 2. This issue is discussed on their training video and they are electing to handle it differently than their own training video shows. Amazing.

Here is the video - and only first round is mentioned http://tssaa.org/training/classificationpresentation/classificationpresentation.htm

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If the revised bracket stands, if CAK advances past the first round will face their district foe Alcoa in round 2. This issue is discussed on their training video and they are electing to handle it differently than their own training video shows. Amazing.

Here is the video - and only first round is mentioned http://tssaa.org/training/classificationpresentation/classificationpresentation.htm

Side note this has the potential to make someone crosseyed! :roflolk:

david did you watch the video? towards the end they show how to set up the brackets if there are more than two teams from a district, all the way up to 5-teams from the same district. They show the brackets for 4 teams from the same district...it is the third option, option C and it clear as day puts 1 and 4 in the top half and 2 and 3 in the bottom half, which makes a lot of sense to me. If that is the case all TSSAA had to do was switch CAK and Loudon. but they cannot switch CAK and Loudon, because then a #1 Bledsoe would play #2 CAK when they(bledose) should have played a wildcard. The other option would have been to move both Bledsoe and Loudon to the top bracket, but then CAK #2 would have been seeded higher than #1 Bledsoe.....But if you moved McMinn Central in tht Bottom then they would have been on the same side as Polk and they are in the same district and what CAK is crying foul about McMinn would be crying about as well. In a nut shell....the Z-plan is flawed, or at least what TSSAA led individuals to believe in the TRAINING VIDEO!!!

Side note this has the potential to make someone crosseyed! :roflolk:

david did you watch the video? towards the end they show how to set up the brackets if there are more than two teams from a district, all the way up to 5-teams from the same district. They show the brackets for 4 teams from the same district...it is the third option, option C and it clear as day puts 1 and 4 in the top half and 2 and 3 in the bottom half, which makes a lot of sense to me. If that is the case all TSSAA had to do was switch CAK and Loudon. but they cannot switch CAK and Loudon, because then a #1 Bledsoe would play #2 CAK when they(bledose) should have played a wildcard. The other option would have been to move both Bledsoe and Loudon to the top bracket, but then CAK #2 would have been seeded higher than #1 Bledsoe.....But if you moved McMinn Central in tht Bottom then they would have been on the same side as Polk and they are in the same district and what CAK is crying foul about McMinn would be crying about as well. In a nut shell....the Z-plan is flawed, or at least what TSSAA led individuals to believe in the TRAINING VIDEO!!!

I'm getting way too involved in this. I can't believe I actually watched that clip. Hahaha I'll let the powers to be decide...and support our boys reguardless. We've got a game to prepare for. Go Chargers!!!!!!!!