Roy's Playoff Matchups From My Murphy Fair Book

Roy Dillard

I wanted to let everyone know that I have been reading in my Murphy Fair book this morning. I have started this and will be telling everyone what to expect in alot of these 1A and 2A playoff games that we get to see this week. I talked to Murph a earlier this morning after his performance on the radio and Murph told me they are working on some problems they had this morning with the brackets. If everyone will please leave room on here then I will use my book to give everyone a good idea of what will happen in these games. Everyone dont worry because I will be setting here for the rest of the weekend studying in my book and helping everyone have a idea of what to expect in these games. My wife is leaving this afternoon so I hope none of those durn tricker treaters come around and disturb me tonight.

Everyone I will be using this one to report on about the games. I must of hit that durn submit button 2 times because it put this on the board 2 times. Let me ask you a question. Does anyone know how I can take the other one off the board so we only have 1 of these topics?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been rereading in my book about Marion County and Forrest. Now I have seen Marion County play a few times this season. Let me tell you something. They have some real big and strong boys that are pretty fast too. They have that Wells boy that is real good and strong. I think that boy lifts alot of weights because he runs like he is real strong. They also have a good defense that is hard to knock a hole against. They are a pretty good team this year. My book says Forrest has two boys names Quezaire. Their names are Levell and Lamar. Let me ask you Forrest people a question. Are these boys twins? It sounds like they are a good size to be good runners. That Leonard boy is the QB and Murphy says he runs the option real good for them. They also have some real real big ole boys on the team. They have one boy named McClaren that is 6 foot 1 and weighs 300 pounds. They have a Chumbly boy that is 6 foot and weighs 275 pounds. That Sells boys is 6 foot 1 250 pounds. These are some real big ole boys for Forrest. Forrest is 9-1 and Marion County is 6-4 but let me tell you something. Those boys are Forrest better not look past the Marion County boys. They are real strong and real good too. I want to go to a game this week and might come watch Marion County play. Let me ask you a question. Where is Forrests field at and how long does it take to get their from Marion County?

Silverdale and Signal Mountain Game

I was reading in my book about this game and that durn coach from Silverdale did not send in his survey from Murphy. I have looked at some of Silverdale's scores and this one is going to be bad. Murphy told me that he would pick Signal by alot of points. Signal Mountain has some real quick boys that are pretty big too. Signal Mountain will win this game by alot of points. You Silverdale people thinking im joking because im not. Signal is big and strong and will make this other team real tired. Let me ask you Silverdale people a question. Why dont that coach of yours send in his survey to Murphy? I talked to Murphy about it and he said that your coach just did not send it in. I told Murphy that he should not let them be in my book anymore if they cant send in there surveys.

Lookout and Gordonsville Game

I was reading in my book about Gordonsville and they look like they have some big ole boys that are good too. My book says they have 3 quarterbacks. One of them is a Smith boy. Let me ask you Gordonsville people a question. Didnt Gordonsville have a Smith boy a few years ago that was a real good player that played QB. Is this the same boy? If he is the same one then I will just tell you that he is good. My book says that all of their linemen are back from last year so they will be big and strong on the line. My book says they have a Woodmore boy that had over 1300 yards last year so he will be real good for them. They have two real big boys on the line that are 6-6 270 and 6-2 230 and 5-10 240. These are some big ole boys that are probably real strong too. My book says they dont have alot of speed. Let me ask you a question. Does that coach up there ever make the boys wear ankle weights to make them faster? If he doesnt he should let the boys wear them this week and it will make them alot faster for the game next week. I have seen Lookout play this year. Lookout does not have any real strong boys but they have some big ones and fast ones. They have this one boy named Wynn that is real fast and real quick. He is a real good and fast player for them. They have one big ole boy named Marbury that is a big ole boy and runs hard. My book also says they have a boy names Pullom but I do not remember them saying his name when we played them. My book says they have 6 seniors and 1 junior that everyone should watch out for. I dont know which team will be able to knock more holes for the runners to run through but whichever team knocks more holes will win the game. Lookout is about as fast as SP too. They are real fast. You think Im joking because I am not. They are real fast boys that are real quick too.

Lookout and Gordonsville Game

I was reading in my book about Gordonsville and they look like they have some big ole boys that are good too. My book says they have 3 quarterbacks. One of them is a Smith boy. Let me ask you Gordonsville people a question. Didnt Gordonsville have a Smith boy a few years ago that was a real good player that played QB. Is this the same boy? If he is the same one then I will just tell you that he is good. My book says that all of their linemen are back from last year so they will be big and strong on the line. My book says they have a Woodmore boy that had over 1300 yards last year so he will be real good for them. They have two real big boys on the line that are 6-6 270 and 6-2 230 and 5-10 240. These are some big ole boys that are probably real strong too. My book says they dont have alot of speed. Let me ask you a question. Does that coach up there ever make the boys wear ankle weights to make them faster? If he doesnt he should let the boys wear them this week and it will make them alot faster for the game next week. I have seen Lookout play this year. Lookout does not have any real strong boys but they have some big ones and fast ones. They have this one boy named Wynn that is real fast and real quick. He is a real good and fast player for them. They have one big ole boy named Marbury that is a big ole boy and runs hard. My book also says they have a boy names Pullom but I do not remember them saying his name when we played them. My book says they have 6 seniors and 1 junior that everyone should watch out for. I dont know which team will be able to knock more holes for the runners to run through but whichever team knocks more holes will win the game. Lookout is about as fast as SP too. They are real fast. You think Im joking because I am not. They are real fast boys that are real quick too.

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one. you're the best roy!

hey roy does your book tell the answer to this question how can tssaa put a team that has a rank of #1in the state w/ the ap polls and a rank #2 based on sos supplied by coacht in a #2 seed in the play offbracket behind #2 ap poll and #6 sos supplied by coacht ? :roflol:

Because AP and SOS rankings have anything to do with anything...?

:roflol:

hey roy does your book tell the answer to this question how can tssaa put a team that has a rank of #1in the state w/ the ap polls and a rank #2 based on sos supplied by coacht in a #2 seed in the play offbracket behind #2 ap poll and #6 sos supplied by coacht ? :roflol:

Because AP and SOS rankings have anything to do with anything...?

:P

i asked roy lol :roflol::roflol: i know this but i was a thankn that roy and his book mite have a better insight on this hole fubar .

I hope this little website I have created has helped everyone understand this durn playoff system a little better. I have been reading in my Murphy fair book all day and I think I finally have got everything figured out. Murphy said that he guranteed it would not be this complicated next year. Let me know if you have any questions I will look it up in my book.