Roy's Playoff Matchups From My Murphy Fair Book

Roy Dillard

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Negative, you was talkin to the South Pitt guys and just came by briefly to holler at ol' Butchie. Butchie pointed you guys out but i didn't want to rudely jump into the conversation. I'll catcha some time round.

You the one with the horns? If not, I give up. Maybe we'll meet some other time.

Nah, He Was The Guy Who Was Wearing Penny Loafers And Smelled So Dang Purty. And Not A Hair out Of Place. The Guy With The Horns Was Ruben Poff. :flower:

You know how many cans of hairspray i have to use to keep this David Hasslehoff haircut? :blink: My loafers are drenched and I think one ofs' ye took the pennies out to supplement your hotdog habit!

Butchie I am going to have to start charging you for all these different analysis you are asking me about for these teams. I have never seen those Adamsville boys play before. That coach must have made those big ole lineman lift some weights and made those runners wear some ankle weights and practice their 50 yard dash. You think I am joking but I am not. Those boys were 5-5 last year and finished 9-1 this year. Murphy says they have one of the states top defensive players returning. This Carroll boy must have lifted extra weights. He is 5 foot 10 inches and 215 pounds. Murphy says he is a real good player and also says he is a smart boy too, but he only made a 27 on that ACT test. I thought passing was 70 or above. Let me know if you need some more analysis on another team and I will post it on my website.