Springfield- Henry Co... Same District

Impartial

We are proud of the way our boys have responded! It is good to see that Coach Myers has the boys ready to play. Hope it is a better game than the last time we went to Paris. That team is tough! A new excitement is growing in Robertson County with all 5 teams in the playoffs, and a great chance for our Yellow Jackets!

GO JACKETS!! :thumb:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watered down, not sure what you mean, the one good team from last year that is not in the 5a in Maryville, Hillsboro the defending state champs are still in 5a not very good but still there, Melrose, Mitchell are always contenders, over the last 3 seasons, some of the top teams in old 4a were Maryville, Hillsboro, Sullivan South, Henry County, Melrose, Maplewood, Fairley, of those, there is still 4 of those teams reamaining and Clinton, Columbia, Mitchell have moved to the dangerous teams. I do not like the fact that you junk yard dog are trying to take away from something that someone is goign to accomplish, and I see no easy road from the 3rd or 4th quads, I have not looked at the 1st, and 2nd quads very much. Melrose is very good, before you get to critical of their 6-4 record, look at who they lost to, Mitchell is another excellent football team loaded with talent. As for the CLarksville schools and beign around them for a few years, they are mcuh improved not so much with talent as they have always had it but NW is playing good football and NE is playing good football. Clarksville football is nto the joke that it has been in the past.

Springfield may nto be the team that they were the last time the patriots met them but look out because the Patriots have improved as well. The Clarksville schools of this year for instance in my ignorant opinion

NW would manhandle Hardin county and Northside and Brighton Munford and JCM which is our old refion

NE " "

Springfield would batttle those schools

Clarksville would battle them

Kenwood would get beat by Northside hardin and brighton

westcreek would lose to them all

People think this Patriot team is not as good because we have not beaten the Clarksville teams as badly as we beat the soft region of old. THOSE TEAMS WERE SOFT AND AWFUL

the Patriots may not be as good as the past, who knows that for sure but the teams we played this year were much better than those teams last year.

:thumb: In my opinion there's not a good team in middle Tn. I'm not sure there is a good one in class 5. The TSSAA has watered the football state tournament down so much that it's not much of a contest to even be state champs. But, that's another story altogether. :thumb: But, yes, HC will roll through the playoffs and yes the Clarksville area is TERRIBLE in football. Memphis will present a more competitive game, but HC has owned them the last few years. And with the TSSAA giving HC home field throughout the playoffs, HC will finally play for the "watered down" -_- championship!

Arrogance/Ignorance prevails, that has got to be the most immature and ridiculous post I have ever read. I am guessing that you are still in highschool.....

-_- Yes, we did loose to Clarksville. I'm not wanting to make excuses, but with our quarterback sidelined with an injury they jumped out to a lead. In desperation to maintain a spotless record, he was reinserted and on 1 leg almost pulled out the win. :thumb: But yes, it was our only loss and it was to a very bad Clarksville team. :thumb:

2 bad that is exactly what you did, Anytime you see the statement "I'm not wanting to make excuses", rest assured that is exactly what is about to happen.....lol

-_- Yes, we did loose to Clarksville. I'm not wanting to make excuses, but with our quarterback sidelined with an injury they jumped out to a lead. In desperation to maintain a spotless record, he was reinserted and on 1 leg almost pulled out the win. :thumb: But yes, it was our only loss and it was to a very bad Clarksville team. :thumb:

2 bad that is exactly what you did, Anytime you see the statement "I'm not wanting to make excuses", rest assured that is exactly what is about to happen.....lol

Kevin38...trust me when I say JunkYardDog is NOT one of us!!!

Playoff football is here and I cant wait for Friday night! I think HC will have a renewed focus for the playoffs and win big in the 1st round. Springfield is a talented young team and they will come out ready to play. However, Patriot Stadium will be rocking and I think the homefield advantage will be huge!

:thumb: Yes, we did loose to Clarksville. I'm not wanting to make excuses, but with our quarterback sidelined with an injury they jumped out to a lead. In desperation to maintain a spotless record, he was reinserted and on 1 leg almost pulled out the win. :D But yes, it was our only loss and it was to a very bad Clarksville team. :D

Kevin38...trust me when I say JunkYardDog is NOT one of us!!!

That is a very good thing..... :D

:roflol: In my opinion there's not a good team in middle Tn. I'm not sure there is a good one in class 5. The TSSAA has watered the football state tournament down so much that it's not much of a contest to even be state champs. But, that's another story altogether. :roflol: But, yes, HC will roll through the playoffs and yes the Clarksville area is TERRIBLE in football. Memphis will present a more competitive game, but HC has owned them the last few years. And with the TSSAA giving HC home field throughout the playoffs, HC will finally play for the "watered down" :lol: championship!

The TSSAA didn't "give" anything to Henry County. HC EARNED home field advantage throughout the playoffs by being 9-1 and EARNING the #1 seed.

:lol: In my opinion there's not a good team in middle Tn. I'm not sure there is a good one in class 5. The TSSAA has watered the football state tournament down so much that it's not much of a contest to even be state champs. But, that's another story altogether. :roflol: But, yes, HC will roll through the playoffs and yes the Clarksville area is TERRIBLE in football. Memphis will present a more competitive game, but HC has owned them the last few years. And with the TSSAA giving HC home field throughout the playoffs, HC will finally play for the "watered down" :roflol: championship!

Agree with you. HC will be the only team left from ten AAA after Friday night. They are the odds on favorite to go to Cookeville from this side of the state and if they don't then they really should be concerned because after the TSSAA sends us back to the old system they won't get the comfort of playing in Clarksville every Friday night. HC is a very good football team. I saw them last year and they are will coached. However, Clarksville football is a joke and after Friday night that will be confirmed. The TSSAA is doing the best that it can to make money and let someone else win a championship. What will they do next? Go to seven classifications :lol:

You are either not very smart or you simply know nothing at all about football. NE and NW are both very good. Clarksville High is pretty good. They are much better than Munford, Hardin County, and Northside. Clarksville football may have been a joke years ago, but not this year.

Watching the jackets this season I was truly happy to see us spread the ball. Coach Myers creates a fun atmosphere for the players on the field. Our jackets will make noise in the next few years, but if they can play the way they have the past few weeks we may see a surprise. Anything can happen with this offense. Advice to anyone going Friday night, wait until half time to go to the concession stand or bathroom. Both these teams seem to score fast at any moment in a game. We are excited to have another opportunity in Springfield to play the patriots. Heard that Hank Jr. may give out the game ball. Any truth to this rumor!

Agree with you. HC will be the only team left from ten AAA after Friday night. They are the odds on favorite to go to Cookeville from this side of the state and if they don't then they really should be concerned because after the TSSAA sends us back to the old system they won't get the comfort of playing in Clarksville every Friday night. HC is a very good football team. I saw them last year and they are will coached. However, Clarksville football is a joke and after Friday night that will be confirmed. The TSSAA is doing the best that it can to make money and let someone else win a championship. What will they do next? Go to seven classifications :lol:

You are either not very smart or you simply know nothing at all about football. NE and NW are both very good. Clarksville High is pretty good. They are much better than Munford, Hardin County, and Northside. Clarksville football may have been a joke years ago, but not this year.

Howdy realgame, good post. To me it's pretty obvious, coach fuzzy is not very smart AND knows nothing about football!!! :lol:

Henry County will be ready this Friday night. There has been significant improvement since mid-October, both in practice and game performance. They have taken it up another notch. In my opinion, peaking at the perfect time.

How is Skyler doing? Heard it was the worst break every seen by some coaches! What a shame to lose such a great young man to a freak accident on the field.

Think this game may be closer than many think. This time it will be dry field, both teams have dry conditions to practice, both spread the ball, and both know each other very well. Athlete on athlete, but remember anything can happen in the playoffs.