I have nothing against White Co. -but- 1-9 playoff team??

nrgrizzlies

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I see the brackets correctly? I have nothing against Glencliff either, but 5-5 gets you a home 1st round game? And 1-9 gets you in at all? Ever?

Am I taking crazy pills?

:roflolk:

Simple math

1A and 2A -24 of 41 make it - 59%

3A and 4A - 32 of 53 make it - 60%

5A - 32 of 59 make it - 54%

6A - 32 of 55 make it - 58%

when more than half make it, some losing records and .500 records have to make it.

I looked up White Co. schedule. They had a nine game losing skid heading into the final week and had given up between 33 and 50 points in those losses. I don't want this to sound like have something personal against White County, because I don't. As a matter of fact, I don't know very much about the school or county itself at all.

But I know there is something wrong with a 1-9 team (any 1-9 team) making the playoffs.

I looked up White Co. schedule. They had a nine game losing skid heading into the final week and had given up between 33 and 50 points in those losses. I don't want this to sound like have something personal against White County, because I don't. As a matter of fact, I don't know very much about the school or county itself at all.

But I know there is something wrong with a 1-9 team (any 1-9 team) making the playoffs.

Another post (Sparta Warrior) on another topic (the one about the Titans liking playoff brackets, ha ha), said:

"White County and Cumberland County are in their own little "group". Whoever wins their game wins the group. It's born out of geographical necessity."