1st round Unaka @ Rockwood

goodgooglywoogly

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder how many Unaka players will be sidelined because of the altercation at Cosby. I think they would have to be at full strength and play extremely good just to keep it close, hopefully I;m wrong ,love to see them get a win.

They only had 1 kid ejected , so I would assume unless they get punishment from their own coaches that he will be the only one out.

This Maryville fan is pulling for the Rangers. Is this Unaka's first time in the post season?
no they have been a few times but never won a playoff game

Thanks creekerballer. If you ever get by J & N Autos, tell Big Haney I said hey.

lol will do, and yes pujo Unaka did only have 1 ejected, #20 i believe?? it shouldnt be a killer to them but he is a pretty good player on D and as far as i know no one is being suspended by the coaches.

A little off topic Creekerballer, but have you guys played Avery Middle yet. If so ,how did it go .I know alot of their players,they should be pretty tough.

No we dont have a game with them, i think hampton played them yesterday didn't they? we played CD last night and Johonson County tomorrow.

Thanks, I saw it in the paper after my post, I thought they were playing you guys instead of Hampton. Sounded like Hampton did pretty well. Maybe someone will be able to give you guys a game or 2.

A little off topic Creekerballer, but have you guys played Avery Middle yet. If so ,how did it go .I know alot of their players,they should be pretty tough.

No we dont have a game with them, i think hampton played them yesterday didn't they? we played CD last night and Johonson County tomorrow.

Thanks, I saw it in the paper after my post, I thought they were playing you guys instead of Hampton. Sounded like Hampton did pretty well. Maybe someone will be able to give you guys a game or 2.

i hope we can give somone a game :thumb: