Giles Co vs Chester Co

likearock

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey...The Bobcats either broadcast on 1420 am or 98.3 fm, I do believe they will be broadcasting it over the internet but don't hold me to it. Pulaski is a small town as well ......so we really have little else to do here. I did read about the one player that broke his... leg ...I believe, i hope he is recovering well. Giles Co has a wide berth of high quality high school players this year and we have high hopes. But then we always do.

That prediction sounds about right to me similartoapebble. This thread has the potential of being only the second or third thread not to get closed before gametime.

Congratulations. :thumb:

Hold that applause 66 until about 10:00 Friday night. Odds are you will not get to reply on this thread!

:thumb:

Still do not have a good feeling about this game. All is quiet on both sides really. I know Giles has had a great week of preparation and continue to be extremely focused. Found out CC runs multiple formations which Giles defense is very familiar with. As this old jabber mouth has stated all year; its up to the DEFENSE. Giles offense will score points but how far into the playoffs they go depends on the number of points they give up.

Our mo all year, excluding Cookeville, is the ability to operate wide open from the first snap. Giles can and usually does jump on you quick forcing teams to do things they normally would not prefer to do. They stumbled the 1st half against Cookeville & Spring Hill plus stalled against Page. (good Page defense). The best thing we have going relates to 28 kids having playoff experience in tough games all the way until the final buzzer. OC's teams NEVER give up! One thing I admired about coach Mac is DL does the same darn thing every week but through discipline and execution they make it work. Giles has an excellent coaching staff that follows that trend. They change very little. They focus on doing the things they do well. I expect the same type game Friday night that transpired the past 7 games. Their strength is their balance on offense & defense. Pick your poison! Giles by 14 in a short game.

:thumb:

Word around town in Warren Co. is the HC at Giles is coming to WC next year. What can you tell us about him??? :roflolk:

Sounds like your season is over early.

I can tell you he won't be coming to a school with just 15-20 athelets, no support form the school administration, no room to hire quality assistants and a place that blames everything on the coaches......sound like Warren Co? :thumb::thumb: I believe it does!

As for tonight...the closer it gets to gametime the better I feel about the game.

Go Cats!!!!

Word around town in Warren Co. is the HC at Giles is coming to WC next year. What can you tell us about him??? :roflolk:

You heard it exactly right. The rumor is DEFINITELY true. He was there last weekend and he may be headed to Warren County again this weekend and will definitely be headed that way next year............

As for information on him: Very keen eye for details, very detailed schedule and always expects execution to the minute, known to go from relaxed to wide open in .0001 seconds, likes excessive speed and prefers wide open holes that trucks can drive through.

I know he loves heading to Warren county......... on his way to watch the games in Knoxville. The preferred route of travel is through Warren County to 40 to the hill. So the rumor IS really true. He IS heading to Warren County but the chance of him stopping there is somewhere between hitting the Powerball and finding a gold vein in Rudderville! You can take that wish off your Christmas list. :thumb:

Haha This is funny. If you would of said Lincoln Co. I might have thought twice about this. Being his alma mater I believe he will end up at Lincoln soon but I don't know when.

Looks like I need to do some serious bashing if this thread is to get locked down before the last buzzer goes off.