Job opening at Warren Co.

chs4life

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i di not believe the new coach got 80 thousand, big money you want to look at what he drives, that may mean he has more bills than i do,look at what he drives that is so funny. He has coached and played football at a higher level than probaly you so if invested money wisely maybe he got a nice vehicle. in a previous post you had you brought up macadoo he did play against him and i think he held his own and is a year younger. by the way i drive older vehicles so i am broke as a joke. :lol:

I bet some dealership in town can let him "borrow a ride" as long as he is in pioneer country and that is a value of $ 300 to $ 400 a month.

As far as the 10 at the booster club, i d say there is one or two deep pockets in that meeting and football means that much to them. I d also say there are other boosters with some "old money" that would love to be back in the process again. I will make at least $ 50,000 through the school system with summer money and supplement and maybe to take care of the field.

It does not take too long to come up with the extra $30,000.

I bet some dealership in town can let him "borrow a ride" as long as he is in pioneer country and that is a value of $ 300 to $ 400 a month.

As far as the 10 at the booster club, i d say there is one or two deep pockets in that meeting and football means that much to them. I d also say there are other boosters with some "old money" that would love to be back in the process again. I will make at least $ 50,000 through the school system with summer money and supplement and maybe to take care of the field.

bigmoney you have no idea what your talking,we have one dealership in town,other than used carlots, the ten in the booster club you are talking about don't have that kinda of money, the field crew does it for free so the coaches don't have to. i don't know what team you root for but as said in a earlier post hush especially if you don't know what your talking about.

coach johnsons money is already taking care of...heard they are going to try to hire defensive cord. out of h.s. in texas who johnson knows..

Boys i know more than you think I do. And I know how things work.

Do you want to keep his salary and perks quiet? Why?

Should be proud to show you shelled out big bucks for a big name.

NO DOUBT, Coach Johnson's money is taken care of or he wouldnt have took the job.

What is the problem here guys? I am just relaying a little information.

Big money why are you already questioning the hire. It doesnt matter what they payed him. I drive a fine vehicle but not because somebody gave it to me. It involved a magic word called WORK. Give him a chance. The playeres their better go to work. Their is 22 spots open. Well really probably 21 dont see anyone challenging Cody.

Boys i know more than you think I do. And I know how things work.

Do you want to keep his salary and perks quiet? Why?

Should be proud to show you shelled out big bucks for a big name.

NO DOUBT, Coach Johnson's money is taken care of or he wouldnt have took the job.

What is the problem here guys? I am just relaying a little information.

bigmoney who is your team is it coffe county? You must be a warren county supporter you are on here more than anybody else. I don't see how who we hire effects you unless your nervous. Is that it?

what is the last positive post you put on here?