WHH @ TROUSDALE...Doomsday Part 1

slimshady

i think heritage might be just a little underestimated.

i think it might just be a close game.

the one with the least turnovers wins this ball game.

heritage sure will have to play hard.

any given friday.

heritage can do it.

lets do it guys.

Creasy and Co. will not be underestimating anyone.

The Jackets will be ready to go! :hungry: But you're right,

on any given Friday, strange things can happen. As always,

best of luck!!!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These patriots are not Tom Brady's team, but they can not be over looked. The playoffs just last week showed us that anyone can beat anybody, with 3 of the 4 #1 seeds in 6A falling. A bye week can do one of two things for a team. It can cause them to get outta sink and lose focus or it can give them time to rest physically and prepare mentally for an extra week and keep the Final goal fresh on the memory. WHH folks don't realize that TC has already had 1 bye earlier in the season. After taming the Tigers from Gville, they had a week off to prepare for CC and then FCS. Although CC is a weaker opponent, the Jackets didnt mess around and got the game outta hand quick. I expect the Jackets will once again be focused as they prepare for this friday. Creasy will have them ready to go come friday night. The checker board is painter and that means only one thing. ITS PLAYOFF TIME ON THE CREEKBANK. :lol: Patriots don't realize what kinda nest they are running into. The buzzing only gets louder from here on out. :hungry:

any given friday.

heritage can do it.

lets do it guys.

Underestimated is a word you hear used a lot, but when you overestimate, you are usually left with only excusses about how it could have been a lot closer :hungry:

I love movie quotes. That's awesome!

I got a good quote for yall

The Yellow Jackets are what we thought they were. They're what we thought they were. We played them in preaseason — who takes a third game of the preseason like it's bull? Bull! We played them in the third game — everybody played three quarters — the Yellow Jackets are who we thought they were! That's why we took the dang field. Now if you want to crown them, then crown their buts! But they are who we thought they were! And we let 'em off the hook!

haha i love that one

I love movie quotes. That's awesome!

I got a good quote for yall

The Yellow Jackets are what we thought they were. They're what we thought they were. We played them in preaseason — who takes a third game of the preseason like it's bull? Bull! We played them in the third game — everybody played three quarters — the Yellow Jackets are who we thought they were! That's why we took the dang field. Now if you want to crown them, then crown their buts! But they are who we thought they were! And we let 'em off the hook!

haha i love that one

Classic. But I also like "I'm a man! I'm 40!" ~ Mike Gundy -OKST

Well played. :hungry:

"Go play intramurals, brother … go play intramurals,"

any given friday.

heritage can do it.

lets do it guys.

I'm sorry,but I'm not feeling it.You need to work on that pep talk some more.

HERITAGEpatriots10, the problem that you will face is you will keep waiting for TC to make a mistake,but THEY WILL NOT MAKE ONE! They play smart football and they execute very,very well.The O-line is always getting up under the opponents D-line and driving them back ,and it will finally grind you down by 3rd quarter,or sooner.You guys have a big line,but TC has a big line that is more athletic,and they don't get sloppy and start taking plays off as the game goes on.Heritage will have to play the game of its life to beat TC.

any given friday.

heritage can do it.

lets do it guys.

I'm sorry,but I'm not feeling it.You need to work on that pep talk some more.

HERITAGEpatriots10, the problem that you will face is you will keep waiting for TC to make a mistake,but THEY WILL NOT MAKE ONE! They play smart football and they execute very,very well.The O-line is always getting up under the opponents D-line and driving them back ,and it will finally grind you down by 3rd quarter,or sooner.You guys have a big line,but TC has a big line that is more athletic,and they don't get sloppy and start taking plays off as the game goes on.Heritage will have to play the game of its life to beat TC.

just a tad bit add to redd 88tc line are men they are not boys :hungry::hungry: