Marion Co. @ Boyd Buc

reaction

Less than 24 hours to go until this one gets underway. No more practice, not much more time to talk about it. Its time to get it done Bucs. Don't let these Warriors stop you from the ultimate goal, a state championship, once again. Offensive yards don't matter, turnovers don't either. The only stat that will matter is how many points we end up with at the end of this game. Let score early and often. Defense has shown they can stop these guys. Lets put it away early. Good luck to both teams. I hope it is an injury free game. Wish I could be there, but I will be listening on the net. Have a safe trip down Marion fans.

Go Bucs! :roflol:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest OP, I believe the kids in purple would have been the winner if there would have been a rematch between MC and SP later in the year because the seniors and Coach B had MC rolling and SP seemed to be having problems late in the year. No matter what the outcome would have been, I would have liked to watch #25 from SP and number #24 from MC pad up one more time and play in this great rivalry. But back to the subject I agree with OP, MC gets the W

MC is a good football team but I have talked to many of the guys for Boyd and they have been saying that they are ready for this game, they have some business to take care and I dont see this being like last year. Im going to go out on a limb and say the guys from Boyd take this one 21-0 or 28-7. Just depends on what offense decides to show up.

To be honest OP, I believe the kids in purple would have been the winner if there would have been a rematch between MC and SP later in the year because the seniors and Coach B had MC rolling and SP seemed to be having problems late in the year. No matter what the outcome would have been, I would have liked to watch #25 from SP and number #24 from MC pad up one more time and play in this great rivalry. But back to the subject I agree with OP, MC gets the W

Nows take them rose colored glasses off............................ :roflol: Old Pirate does agree with the part about seeing #24 & #25 ear hole each other, however the fact is the Pirates had way too many weapons for the warriors. But each has them skillet head thoughts. :roflol:

Good Luck to the Warriors...........................

Jest ignore them circle flies whens you git close too them city fellers..

Nows take them rose colored glasses off............................ :evil: Old Pirate does agree with the part about seeing #24 & #25 ear hole each other, however the fact is the Pirates had way too many weapons for the warriors. But each has them skillet head thoughts. :evil:

Good Luck to the Warriors...........................

Jest ignore them circle flies whens you git close too them city fellers..

I recon that there "circle flies" joke wasn't really that funny the first twenty times you've said it...still not funny now...and will just continue to get old, tired and worn out...kind of like your whole hick routine.

If MC hopes to keep it close tonight. They've got to come up with more than they did the last game...99 yards total offense and a longest drive of 25 yards. Buc D will, again, be way to much for them tonight.

Ditto. Cinderilla loses that slipper for good tonight. Boyd with the win!

I think you need to worry about flying Eagles and not be so concerned with calling out Cinderellas... Best I remember from that story, her carriage turned into a pumpkin at midnight... At least when Cascade's carriage turns tonight you already have the right school colors for a big ole punkin!!!! :evil: