Marion Co. @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd Wins this one 24-14. That is if MC can score 14 points on Boyd defense. They may have a good offense but they did not show it last game. MC seemed to lack that fire power on offense. If MC does take care of the ball it could be a closer game. I don't think that Boyd will overlook MC like they did last year and they have done a good job taking care of the ball. Boyd will also need to get back into game mode with so many off weeks. It's time to go hard or go home.

That D hasn't really been tested all year, much. Red Bank is always over hyped and I look for them to bow out either in this round or the next. Can't count the Sp game because of the conditions. Marion's offense has gotten better as the year has progressed, but still haven't had the consistency of a good team. I think it is hard to say, but you may know more than me, that Boyd overlooked MC last year, especially after escaping the first meeting vs the warriors by one point. If they were overlooking them then they for sure will this time after a two touchdown win. Taking care of the ball is very important for marion. They can't turn it over 4 times out of five possesions in the first half like they did in the first meeting this year(2 int's 1 fumble and on downs once)

haha Red Bank overhyped!? They r good and would beat mc down!! They will win state in 4a, boyd played the best game they have all year against them. If they play like they did against them friday the mercy rule will be applied. :hungry: