Oakland @ Cookeville

MidTennFootball

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For years I heard Cookeville would be 'easy' for R'dale. Yes we won, but it was NEVER easy!

Oakland do NOT take them for granted or you will be going home with no chance for a SECOND "Battle of the Boro" for this year........oh yes we got to win also!

For those traveling that way for the game remember that whole area is THP heaven!

For years I heard Cookeville would be 'easy' for R'dale. Yes we won, but it was NEVER easy!

Oakland do NOT take them for granted or you will be going home with no chance for a SECOND "Battle of the Boro" for this year........oh yes we got to win also!

For those traveling that way for the game remember that whole area is THP heaven!

I seriously doubt Oakland will take this game lightly. In the case that they do, I shall insert a friendly reminder of what they are playing for :idea: . THP is going to have a hard time catching the BIG RED MACHINE that is rolling into Cookeville tommorrow night.

It will be a beautiful night on the plateau for football. To all the Oakland fans-welcome to Cookeville-the home of the 2009-2010 TSSAA Football Championships. Be sure you visit one of our many restaurants-check out Tucker field on the Tenn Tech Campus-you guys may be coming back over there to play in a few weeks.

The Cavaliers will be physically overmatched. But they will never be out coached. I am not a Joslin fan but I respect his knowledge of the game and his ability to always bring his team into adverse situations and compete.

Year after Year the Cavaliers face a Murfreesboro team in the playoffs for elimination-and up to this point it has been (for the last decade) a Murfreesboro team who eliminates the Cavaliers. Yet in each game Joslin has a play and plan or a series up his sleeve that surprises the opponents.

I expect the Patriots to win tonight and maybe they win big- the Cavs are not the team of the past few years-but they will compete and they will be well coached. Just wait and somewhere during the game-the Patriot fans will scratch their heads and say-"wow we didn't see that coming-or man who thought of that-or gee that was a good play."

I seriously doubt Oakland will take this game lightly. In the case that they do, I shall insert a friendly reminder of what they are playing for :idea: . THP is going to have a hard time catching the BIG RED MACHINE that is rolling into Cookeville tommorrow night.

I have ridden with some of the Troopers up that way and they LOVE to write tickets! Only ones that take it more seriously are the ones starting near Jackson thru the Shelby County Welcoming committee. Of course the 'ICE' team working from Rutherford thru Coffee County are catching up with BOTH of them quickly! Only thing the 'ICE' team are not THP but officers from various agencies and National Guardsmen and their main thing is drugs. Tickets are just a sideline with them.

I have ridden with some of the Troopers up that way and they LOVE to write tickets! Only ones that take it more seriously are the ones starting near Jackson thru the Shelby County Welcoming committee. Of course the 'ICE' team working from Rutherford thru Coffee County are catching up with BOTH of them quickly! Only thing the 'ICE' team are not THP but officers from various agencies and National Guardsmen and their main thing is drugs. Tickets are just a sideline with them.

Well whats the fun of a road trip if you cannot take time to enjoy it :idea: .

It will be a beautiful night on the plateau for football. To all the Oakland fans-welcome to Cookeville-the home of the 2009-2010 TSSAA Football Championships. Be sure you visit one of our many restaurants-check out Tucker field on the Tenn Tech Campus-you guys may be coming back over there to play in a few weeks.

The Cavaliers will be physically overmatched. But they will never be out coached. I am not a Joslin fan but I respect his knowledge of the game and his ability to always bring his team into adverse situations and compete.

Year after Year the Cavaliers face a Murfreesboro team in the playoffs for elimination-and up to this point it has been (for the last decade) a Murfreesboro team who eliminates the Cavaliers. Yet in each game Joslin has a play and plan or a series up his sleeve that surprises the opponents.

I expect the Patriots to win tonight and maybe they win big- the Cavs are not the team of the past few years-but they will compete and they will be well coached. Just wait and somewhere during the game-the Patriot fans will scratch their heads and say-"wow we didn't see that coming-or man who thought of that-or gee that was a good play."

Thank you for the pleasantries, I am old 7-AAA blueblood through and through, so it will be a little different not visiting Cookeville on a regular basis. I do plan on eating in Cookeville as it is hard not to find something that I will like. I look forward to a heckuva game tonight.

I am planning to come up early today to have a nice meal. Any recommendations???

GO PATS!!! I am expecting Adams to go to the air more tonight.