Indy vs. Franklin round 2,part 2, let the smack talk begin

sarahpalin

Good inside source I quote" we had a great week @ practice and the are focused and want this"

Very uplifting to hear this but Ford still scares me- IHS needs to keep him at 3.5 yds a carry to win (not the 8.4 last time played)

8 in the box ,wrap em up,smackbem in da mouth,and yeah make him put the ballb on the ground- I would rather have their QB throw for 250 and lose then havin lee/ford rip off 20 plus yard runs every 6 plays.....

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it earlier this season, and I will stand by my statement. At the end of the day, I believe that Heckman is a winner, AKA "he finds ways to win games". And he will quell the whispers of under-achieving at INDY this year. Its the play-offs, its a new season (ask Arlington). Its time to make a statement at Franklin High School Friday night Upsetting Rebels is what Independence does. Do not try to fool yourselves into thinking that the nightmares of 07 aren't looming in the back of your heads. I remember reading the same level of banter that year as well.

Franklin's pillars of strength and trust have a way of crumbling every year around this time. My only question is. "who will fumble the ball, drop the pass, miss the block, miss a tackle, drop a gimme interception this year?" Will it be this Anderson who will miss a block that leads to a big sack or busted screen? Will this "head-hunter" miss the big open field tackle that leads to 6 points, or will he miss and INT (Franklin safeties have a history of that against IHS)? Will the young QB, make a Sophmore mistake that leads to the end of a Senior's high school career? Will the great Keylo find himself one tackle away from breaking-the-big-one in order to finally live up to his hype and save his team, and eventually stumble trip and fall? Will somebody within Franklin's front 7 find themselves being continually knocked off the ball, and feeling #7's jersey slip through their fingers over and over again? These are all questions that are (or should be floating through people's heads at FHS right about now)... Somebodies season will end tomorrow night, who will it be?

I said it earlier this season, and I will stand by my statement. At the end of the day, I believe that Heckman is a winner, AKA "he finds ways to win games". And he will quell the whispers of under-achieving at INDY this year. Its the play-offs, its a new season (ask Arlington). Its time to make a statement at Franklin High School Friday night Upsetting Rebels is what Independence does. Do not try to fool yourselves into thinking that the nightmares of 07 aren't looming in the back of your heads. I remember reading the same level of banter that year as well.

Franklin's pillars of strength and trust have a way of crumbling every year around this time. My only question is. "who will fumble the ball, drop the pass, miss the block, miss a tackle, drop a gimme interception this year?" Will it be this Anderson who will miss a block that leads to a big sack or busted screen? Will this "head-hunter" miss the big open field tackle that leads to 6 points, or will he miss and INT (Franklin safeties have a history of that against IHS)? Will the young QB, make a Sophmore mistake that leads to the end of a Senior's high school career? Will the great Keylo find himself one tackle away from breaking-the-big-one in order to finally live up to his hype and save his team, and eventually stumble trip and fall? Will somebody within Franklin's front 7 find themselves being continually knocked off the ball, and feeling #7's jersey slip through their fingers over and over again? These are all questions that are (or should be floating through people's heads at FHS right about now)... Somebodies season will end tomorrow night, who will it be?

I'm tired of reading all of this horseradish. Here is my prediction:

HEY REBELS! SEE YOU IN THE "WOOD" NEXT WEEK ON A DRY FIELD WHERE WE CAN PLAY A REAL FOOTBALL GAME!

Go Bruins! :roflol:

I'm tired of reading all of this horseradish. Here is my prediction:

HEY REBELS! SEE YOU IN THE "WOOD" NEXT WEEK ON A DRY FIELD WHERE WE CAN PLAY A REAL FOOTBALL GAME!

Go Bruins! :roflol:

Best statement I heard all week, see you there. GO REBELS

Indy Nation, the entire week has almost past and none of you has written about your " highly recruited D-1 Line Prospects " as you all did the last time before FHS gave your talented tin men a beat down. This week's talking points center on the notion that " Indy has nothing to lose " Give me a break ! ! What about the fact that with the excepton of # 78 for FHS your entire Line towers over Franklin's Line. Indy has the talent to beat Franklin and go all the way to Cookville. The only roadblock is and will continue to be coaching.

It is obvious that most everyone considers the EAGLES to be the underdog in tomorrow nights game. I think that is a huge advantage. The EAGLES have nothing to lose and everything to WIN. The EAGLES will play with PRIDE, PASSION, and POWER. Rebels, you beat us during the season in " our house". Friday night, we're going to return the favor in "your house". Fear the "I" and Fear the IHS football moms with COWBELLS. Listen? Do you hear cowbells? I do. The bell will "toll" on Franklin.

I agree that the Eagles will be motivated...too bad for them attitude doesn't win football games. The fact is the Rebels won 21-0 last time, I don't think a little extra motivation will do much to change that. The team that plays the best for 4 quarters is going to win the game, not the team that is motivated for those first two or three minutes. If you go back to the 1st game between these too, Indy dominated the 1st quarter. After that, the Rebels settled in and showed they were the better football team. For everyone who thinks Franklin is overlooking this game, you are wrong. This is the playoffs, a rivalry game, and the Franklin coaches are too good to let them overlook the Eagles. Go Rebels. FHS-27 IHS-7

I said it earlier this season, and I will stand by my statement. At the end of the day, I believe that Heckman is a winner, AKA "he finds ways to win games". And he will quell the whispers of under-achieving at INDY this year. Its the play-offs, its a new season (ask Arlington).

Where was Heckman's "finding a way to win games" against Franklin earlier this year (21-0) and a 5-5 Ravenwood team. Not saying Heckman isn't a good qb, but he doesn't carry his teams to wins consistelntly. Oh, and please stop talking about Arlington. Everyone knows they were highly overrated, they played a cupcake schedule. The average team they played was a good 2-8. It was a nice win for Indy, but please stop acting like you just took down USC.