#6 Gallatin (8-3) @ #1 Henry Co. (10-1)

Gtowner

:P The soft offensive/defensive lines of Gallatin is again why I'm predicting another laugher. :roflolk: HC's line will have little trouble with the ripples. :roflol: Actually, with the reclassification of football, HC will show they are the class of the new division. We are the largest school and none of the smaller schools will pose a serious threat! :roflol: HC has always had a pretty solid FB program, but when we dropped to class 4 a few years back our team started to show their abilities. If, we were in class 6, well.... but we're not and we are the biggest and best team in class 5!!! GW will simply be the next to go home after being manhandled by the Pats! :lol:

The players that I know spoke very highly of the Gallatin OL/DL. They watched film yesterday. I will take their word for it over yours. The coaches may have reason to build them up to be better than they are but the players sure don't.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To tell the truth, those boys deserve to win the state this year, but many of the fans do not! As for how good some coaches are, I do think the one you are referencing has experienced winning against Henry County. Good luck this week, just may have to travel to Paris to tailgate. Your fans that sit in the tent next to the field house are very nice. Forgot what type of bird was being cooked, but it was really good. Those are the fans that deserve the championship!

All schools have rude and idiot fans. We have our share. You are always welcome in Henry County, despite my rude post a few minutes ago.

therealgame, thank you, and if it were not for the Henry County teams of the world then who would we love to hate. I will agree it is always the good teams people dislike. Now those true Patriot fans that allowed my family to enjoy that good food is what makes your team great. Those fans that cursed my family as we walked to the concession stand make many dislike your program. My wife was shocked to see students and parents speak to them that way in front of children. However, this does not change the way I see that group that sat and chatted under the tent. You know where I am talking about, and they are CLASS acts. Made us feel right at home! :roflolk:

:D The soft offensive/defensive lines of Gallatin is again why I'm predicting another laugher. :roflol: HC's line will have little trouble with the ripples. :roflol: Actually, with the reclassification of football, HC will show they are the class of the new division. We are the largest school and none of the smaller schools will pose a serious threat! :lol: HC has always had a pretty solid FB program, but when we dropped to class 4 a few years back our team started to show their abilities. If, we were in class 6, well.... but we're not and we are the biggest and best team in class 5!!! GW will simply be the next to go home after being manhandled by the Pats! :P

I will have to say Pats line play has picked it up alot in the last 3-4 games. With Gallatin 8-3 with 3 losses coming to pretty good teams I would say their line play is not to bad. To say soft IMO is a walk on the wild side, but there again you have been known to step out on that ledge, JYD!!

GO PATS !!!!!!!!!!!

JYD does step out on the ledge and HE WILL BE CORRECT AGAIN! The Big Red WILL NOT be denied!!!

I noticed one of Gallatin's losses was a 31-0 Blowout to Hendersonville. Hendersonville just lost to Northeast. I predict another Big Red Victory. HC 35 Gallatin 7

NO ONE to stop us this year on our way to State!! See you guys in Cookeville! :roflolk:

therealgame, thank you, and if it were not for the Henry County teams of the world then who would we love to hate. I will agree it is always the good teams people dislike. Now those true Patriot fans that allowed my family to enjoy that good food is what makes your team great. Those fans that cursed my family as we walked to the concession stand make many dislike your program. My wife was shocked to see students and parents speak to them that way in front of children. However, this does not change the way I see that group that sat and chatted under the tent. You know where I am talking about, and they are CLASS acts. Made us feel right at home! :roflolk:

I am actually one of the people that probably spoke to you and made you and your family feel right at home. Come back and join us.

:D The soft offensive/defensive lines of Gallatin is again why I'm predicting another laugher. :roflol: HC's line will have little trouble with the ripples. :roflol: Actually, with the reclassification of football, HC will show they are the class of the new division. We are the largest school and none of the smaller schools will pose a serious threat! :lol: HC has always had a pretty solid FB program, but when we dropped to class 4 a few years back our team started to show their abilities. If, we were in class 6, well.... but we're not and we are the biggest and best team in class 5!!! GW will simply be the next to go home after being manhandled by the Pats! :P

I will have to say Pats line play has picked it up alot in the last 3-4 games. With Gallatin 8-3 with 3 losses coming to pretty good teams I would say their line play is not to bad. To say soft IMO is a walk on the wild side, but there again you have been known to step out on that ledge, JYD!!

GO PATS !!!!!!!!!!!

JYD does step out on the ledge and HE WILL BE CORRECT AGAIN! The Big Red WILL NOT be denied!!!

I noticed one of Gallatin's losses was a 31-0 Blowout to Hendersonville. Hendersonville just lost to Northeast. I predict another Big Red Victory. HC 35 Gallatin 7

NO ONE to stop us this year on our way to State!! See you guys in Cookeville! :roflolk:

Don't let that score fool you. The murder of the Gallatin coach's brother certainly would have to have an impact on the Gallatin coaches and players.

GO PATS !!!!!!!!!!!

If you do not know the circumstances of the Gallatin loss to Hendersonville and the events of that week...then you really shouldn't use that loss against the Green Wave....i am surprised they even had the ability to play that night! So...it would be better to strike that game from the record!