#6 Gallatin (8-3) @ #1 Henry Co. (10-1)

Gtowner

I'm not sure, but I would think Gallatin has the nod in kicking game. I'm not going to pick a winner in this one because I honestly do think it will be a close game. However, I do feel that strength of schedule plays into this game in the way of preparedness. Gallatin has faced much tougher opponents this year. Take, for instance, Gallatin in the playoffs against Williamson county teams. We didn't fair too well after having played a regular season against a weaker region.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure, but I would think Gallatin has the nod in kicking game. I'm not going to pick a winner in this one because I honestly do think it will be a close game. However, I do feel that strength of schedule plays into this game in the way of preparedness. Gallatin has faced much tougher opponents this year. Take, for instance, Gallatin in the playoffs against Williamson county teams. We didn't fair too well after having played a regular season against a weaker region.

You may be right but HC faced eight playoff teams while beating seven of them. Four HC opponents are still in the playoffs. The HC schedule is not shabby. On second thought you are WRONG. After checking the computerized Strength of Schedule here on Coacht Henry County is ranked 68th, while Gallatin is ranked 87th. Henry County played a tougher schedule, but I do agree that the game will be close.

RedSwarm10, to answer your post, I am taking your advice and doing what you are doing. Guess we both need to get a life! In response to your prior email, and maybe we could fish cats from the bottom of the lake too. I enjoy know it all people! This makes posting fun!

No...i'm not trolling a high school post of a team i don't like. you are....which leads me to believe you lead a sad and pathetic life...and you're also probably a very insecure person..telling from you're posts i mean that you are a sad and lonely individual who gets happiness out of hiding behind a keyboard. you need therapy...even your screen name is depressing (theydon'tcare) lol.

You make me happy! Redswarm10 I am depressed no more. Thank you for the help! Can you please share your identity with us all, because you are not hiding behind a keyboard? :roflolk: Will you go fishing with me please to ensure that I will not go back into depression again! :thumb: Guess who needs a Dr. when they can have a Redswarm10 for therapy. Thank you so much for the therapy that makes me better! :thumb:

On a different note, Henry County RB, QB and NG got screwed in the Mr Football voting. All but one of the finalist are 6A. why did TSSAA forget about 5A talent? If the playoffs move to 6 classifications then so should the Mr Football finalist. I will say Henry County got the short end of the deal.

I am not sure that Henry County has a true Mr Football candidate but I don't understand why the TSSAA went from five awards to three. Our team is void of big time stars but we have lots of real good players.

Come on therealgame, I know I mess with the Patriot faithful, but you cannot deny that Shonte should be a finalist. Great QB and plays defense too. When he missed those games the team struggled, but with him they may just win the state with the Steel Curtin Defense. If there was a 5A mr football, I bet he would be a favorite. TSSAA messed up yet again.

On a different note, Henry County RB, QB and NG got screwed in the Mr Football voting. All but one of the finalist are 6A. why did TSSAA forget about 5A talent? If the playoffs move to 6 classifications then so should the Mr Football finalist. I will say Henry County got the short end of the deal.

Since you seem to know so much about our team, and you have no loyalty or relatives in Henry County (at least I assume that to be true), let's have some fun, and this will be interesting too. Why don't YOU grade the HC football team. QB---RB---WRs---OL---DL---LBers---DBs---Kicking Game---Fans---Coaching. I will await your unbiased opinions with interest.

Come on therealgame, I know I mess with the Patriot faithful, but you cannot deny that Shonte should be a finalist. Great QB and plays defense too. When he missed those games the team struggled, but with him they may just win the state with the Steel Curtin Defense. If there was a 5A mr football, I bet he would be a favorite. TSSAA messed up yet again.

Shonte is a star, but doesn't have the stats to be a Mr Football. If it was a career award he might. He hasn't played much defense this year, and that would hurt his chances, but you can bet he will play defense in the playoffs.

Just for you therealgame, just for my Patriot boy!

WR's - were a C until Friday night, but now B+

OL - B+

DL - A

ILB's - B

OLB's - remember #2 is in that bunch, A++

QB - A+++

RB's - A

Kicker - B+

This makes for a team that should win the state. I think this game will be a field goal in the forth. Wathing Gallatin I score them as follows:

WR's - B

OL - B

DL - B+

ILB's - B+

OLB's - A

QB - B+

RB's - A

Kicker - B+

So this makes an even match up in my opinion. The more I think, and the way the defense dominated the Jackets Friday, I think the game still comes down to a field goal.

OL - B+

DL - A

ILB's - B

QB - A+++

RB's - A

Kicker - B+

This makes for a team that should win the state. I think this game will be a field goal in the forth. Wathing Gallatin I score them as follows:

WR's - B

OL - B

DL - B+

ILB's - B+

OLB's - A

QB - B+

RB's - A

Kicker - B+

So this makes an even match up in my opinion. The more I think, and the way the defense dominated the Jackets Friday, I think the game still comes down to a field goal.

Your grades for our team are close to what I would have given. I have not seen Gallatin at all but if their kicker is as good as I hear, then I would have to give him an A+.

OL - B+

DL - A

ILB's - B

QB - A+++

RB's - A

Kicker - B+

WR's - B

OL - B

DL - B+

ILB's - B+

OLB's - A

QB - B+

RB's - A

Kicker - B+

Your grades for our team are close to what I would have given. I have not seen Gallatin at all but if their kicker is as good as I hear, then I would have to give him an A+.

Gallatin's QB scored an A+ Friday night against NW, with some extra credit thrown in! He was simply awesome, a scrambler, determined and scrappy.

Should be a terrific game Friday....I'm a NW fan, but wanting to come down to Paris to watch this showdown. Good luck to all for an injury free game.