#6 Gallatin (8-3) @ #1 Henry Co. (10-1)

Gtowner

Just for you therealgame, just for my Patriot boy!

WR's - were a C until Friday night, but now B+

OL - B+

DL - A

ILB's - B

OLB's - remember #2 is in that bunch, A++

QB - A+++

RB's - A

Kicker - B+

This makes for a team that should win the state. I think this game will be a field goal in the forth. Wathing Gallatin I score them as follows:

WR's - B

OL - B

DL - B+

ILB's - B+

OLB's - A

QB - B+

RB's - A

Kicker - B+

So this makes an even match up in my opinion. The more I think, and the way the defense dominated the Jackets Friday, I think the game still comes down to a field goal.

Your grades for our team are close to what I would have given. I have not seen Gallatin at all but if their kicker is as good as I hear, then I would have to give him an A+.

Gallatin's QB scored an A+ Friday night against NW, with some extra credit thrown in! He was simply awesome, a scrambler, determined and scrappy.

Should be a terrific game Friday....I'm a NW fan, but wanting to come down to Paris to watch this showdown. Good luck to all for an injury free game.

It does appear to be potentially an even and good game. Some of the Henry County players agree with your thinking on the Gallatin QB. They mostly talk about the QB and how good they are up front. The kicker is talked about all over town. Henry County has always had a great respect for Gallatin and I would expect Gallatin feels the same about HC. This should be a classic.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference in this years HC team vs the team of the last two years is a stronger overall balanced team. I think this is an overall deeper team that requires everybody to step up instead of being able to put all the weight on Marsalis and Dominique. This results in the team being a more traditional type like the one 3 years ago. I think if HC will keep improving each week like they have lately, and will play ALL four quarters, this could be their year. It will most likely be a REAL battle Friday nite. If we don't click on all cylinders it could come to an abrupt stop. Should be exciting to say the least.

What is Gallatin's record this year on the road, and who have they beaten on the road?

The difference in this years HC team vs the team of the last two years is a stronger overall balanced team. I think this is an overall deeper team that requires everybody to step up instead of being able to put all the weight on Marsalis and Dominique. This results in the team being a more traditional type like the one 3 years ago. I think if HC will keep improving each week like they have lately, and will play ALL four quarters, this could be their year. It will most likely be a REAL battle Friday nite. If we don't click on all cylinders it could come to an abrupt stop. Should be exciting to say the least.

What is Gallatin's record this year on the road, and who have they beaten on the road?

Gallatin is 4-2 on the road this season with wins at Hillsboro, Station Camp, Beech, and Clarksville NW. The Wave went 4 quarters at 6A Mount Juliet and of course the catastrophe at Hendersonville.

Henry co 42

gallatin 14

I am a HUGE HC fan, but that score is RIDICULOUS!

Once Henry co gets up, gallatin will lay down.

Kind of like Hendersonville did in the playoffs. Stay the crap off of these message boards until next season you pesky low-life piece of trailor park trash. Your input no longer applies to anything else that is said on these boards. Your team is out of it.

Once Henry co gets up, gallatin will lay down.

Kind of like Hendersonville did in the playoffs. Stay the crap off of these message boards until next season you pesky low-life piece of trailor park trash. Your input no longer applies to anything else that is said on these boards. Your team is out of it.

HEHEHEHE ! RedVenom15, I take you and ole' Goldie have crossed keyboards before? :roflol:

GO PATS !!!!!!!!!!!