#6 Gallatin (8-3) @ #1 Henry Co. (10-1)

Gtowner

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of like Hendersonville did in the playoffs. Stay the crap off of these message boards until next season you pesky low-life piece of trailor park trash. Your input no longer applies to anything else that is said on these boards. Your team is out of it.

C'mon redvenom, you know all the trailer parks are in gallatin...... I do envy you though, since you can just hitch the whole house to the back of your truck and drive maw and all the kids right to the game!

Well, on that note....

Gallatin fans: How many fans would you estimate will be making the drive? Just curious. The closest we've had to a team filling up the visitor stands was Liberty opening week. The best crowd I can remember coming in recent years is Melrose's.

A few of the parents and some people from the community have already booked 2 charter buses and I know of quiet a few others who are making the trip on their own. Not sure if we will be bringing a crowd like we used to but I expect the faithful and parents to make the trip anyways. I really would like to see a huge student base but not sure if they get out of school early or not. Road Trips define the playoff's. You always remember the road trips. Less that 48 hours to go. Tick-Tock Tick-Tock.

Kind of like Hendersonville did in the playoffs. Stay the crap off of these message boards until next season you pesky low-life piece of trailor park trash. Your input no longer applies to anything else that is said on these boards. Your team is out of it.

C'mon redvenom, you know all the trailer parks are in gallatin...... I do envy you though, since you can just hitch the whole house to the back of your truck and drive maw and all the kids right to the game![/quote

Just bring that house on wheels to the stadium...they'll be other "similar" vehicles there at daybreak preparing to tailgate Friday!! Drive it our pull it, ....it will be welcome in Paris!

Redswarm, from the sounds of things, there will be 2 buses full of Gallatin Band and another bus (at least one) full of fans!! Hopefully...there will be many more than just a bus load!!

You know its a big game when your rivals start posting on your thread!

Looks like home field advantage might be a huge + in the HC favor with a large crowd.

Gallatin travels well but not like they used to, but the radio has been playing up the last time these two teams met so it might stir some extra interest.

With both defenses playing well, I can see the passing game being a huge factor this week.

Can't wait for this game, I have never seen a game at HC before and I am really looking forward to it!

Go GREEN WAVE!!

Well, i had 11 pages of posts to go through and lots of laughs along the way! But I would have to say that somewhere in there was a conversation about the '92 game. I remember it well, and up until last year's team, I thought the '92 bunch was one of HC's best teams. That game was one of the best ever played at Patriot Stadium! The crowd that night was huge no doubt, but I think the Melrose game two years ago had more people. However, '92 was a long time ago and my memory is not what it used to be!

Nonetheless, this is going to be a great football game and an incredible atmosphere to showcase two talented and storied programs. Get there early, its gonna be standing room only!!!

Go Big RED!!!