Hampton v/s Telico Plains

bulldog2000

Logan Andrews blasted holes all night tonight (keep it up we loved it) this game was really dominated by the dogs Tellico had a few plays but mostly was going backwards! Great line play and great hard running, Ward did a good job but I believe the dogs are more dangerous with Price at Qb and Ward at wide out what do the rest of bulldog nation think on this subject?

I honestly think bret is a much better running back than qb also wards a really good passer but also great reciever. Its just really good to have 2 really good backs in the backfield with over a 1,000 yards plus lunceford knows what hes doin so i think theyre in the right spots.

I agree 100% Lunsford has done this a long time, and we as fans need to back him and the team no matter what happens.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and dont forget

"Play for the name on the front of the jersey not the name on the back"

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo.....you old goat.....we ain't comin' up. Rockwood played like champions, and they are making the trip I would have liked to have taken. You'll have your hands full with this Tiger bunch. I wish you well. Your boys must have found O'Dell, huh? Our ball turned round for the rest of this season. We just had too much to overcome.......and we didn't. Sure your going to get your money's worth at the base of the mountain next week. Good luck, Old Son.

:evil: Kazzy :hungry:

Kaz ,even though I wasn't licking my Chops to get ahold of you guys, I hate you lost. I thought this game was pretty much a tossup and congrats to Rockwood. Still like my ole Injuns.

First off ,hats off to TP, you had a great season. Idon't think you need to hold you're heads because I thought you played very Hard. You're cheering section is to be commended ,they stood behind you guys all night. As for Hampton , Ithought you played with heart and desire, Game should and could have been by a bigger margin. Just need to cut back on the little mental errors. Don't llok now but there are only 8 teams left. Go to work and get ready for Rockwood. Play with the same desire you played with tonight and Ithink we have another trip to the 4th roung. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBULLDOGSSSSSSSSSS

Logan Andrews blasted holes all night tonight (keep it up we loved it) this game was really dominated by the dogs Tellico had a few plays but mostly was going backwards! Great line play and great hard running, Ward did a good job but I believe the dogs are more dangerous with Price at Qb and Ward at wide out what do the rest of bulldog nation think on this subject?

I like the changes made this week due to the fact that it kept the backs fresh...I noticed especially in the first half they were rotated about every play.and it showed up in the 4th qtr...there's not many teams as it showed tonight to have the luxury that we do to have as many fine backs as we do..i'm not saying they are the greatest to come through hampton,but they are very good and are as hardnosed as they come...............keep up the hard work dogs its going to get tougher each week....

First off ,hats off to TP, you had a great season. Idon't think you need to hold you're heads because I thought you played very Hard. You're cheering section is to be commended ,they stood behind you guys all night. As for Hampton , Ithought you played with heart and desire, Game should and could have been by a bigger margin. Just need to cut back on the little mental errors. Don't llok now but there are only 8 teams left. Go to work and get ready for Rockwood. Play with the same desire you played with tonight and Ithink we have another trip to the 4th roung. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBULLDOGSSSSSSSSSS

:thumb: congrats to that far, far East TN. team...Hampton.. :thumb:

This game will come down to officiating. If the refs will let Hampton tackle TP's D Ends all night the dogs will take this one. If you can get a fair called game it could go the other way.

If you play D End for TP prepare to be tackled more than anyone on the field tonight.

I wish you would change your name to old cry baby if cosby were in the playoffs you would not have to stay home and play with the packers. :thumb:

I actually liked the way they were tonight, if you think about it, thats how we baet Happy Valley. Also when you have a coach thats won as many games as the one you have, you should trust his desisions. Its not an accident he's won like he has. The best thing is to pull for the Bulldogs and not worry about who plays what, Mike will play to win.

I'm not one to get on here much, but as me and the guys sat on our trucks we heard TP fans say..." Gah lee as far back in the "sticks" as this is... they have to be imbred."....... Well, I hope that yall have some sort of respect for the East now after tonight knowing now that we don't play POWDER PUFF FOOTBALL up here. If not, we would be happy to show u all up again :excl: . And Shocker if i was u, i would def. get my butt off of here because all u do is cause trouble and it will get u hurt. Good Job TP, it was a fun game to play in. Best wishes.

I'm not one to get on here much, but as me and the guys sat on our trucks we heard TP fans say..." Gah lee as far back in the "sticks" as this is... they have to be imbred."....... Well, I hope that yall have some sort of respect for the East now after tonight knowing now that we don't play POWDER PUFF FOOTBALL up here. If not, we would be happy to show u all up again :excl: . And Shocker if i was u, i would def. get my butt off of here because all u do is cause trouble and it will get u hurt. Good Job TP, it was a fun game to play in. Best wishes.

Young man, that is probably a lie. Every Tellico fan had respect for a team like Hampton, and knew that we were the underdogs. I mean good grief, Tellico is not exactly a booming town either. I thought Onieda would be a tougher draw though, and I was proven wrong. There is no doubt that you all were a much better coached team. We have a pretty good head coach but the assistants are just not that good. I like Don Swanson, but he should not be calling the plays. He is fine at coaching a postion, but that is as good as it is going to get for him. I still wish we had guys like Gordon Kelley, Donnie Kelley, and Coach Mac on our staff.

But, you have to give credit to the players as well. Good luck against Kingston. You all should win.