Fulton at Red Bank---Round Two!!

bluelionheart23

Maybe our waterboys and ballboys could stomp on the logo for our team because our starting 11 need to save their strength for the game.

Photman, if you want a copy of the Bagpipe CD, let me know. 10% off for Gold Card Members of Club Fulton.

Save your change now Falcons! $3 to park! That is wrong especially when you are hosting a long distance away team. Just an opinion. Parking is ALWAYS free at Fulton High School!

Hahaha finally 4mysister you get to experience the Chattanooga parking fee. I told you, that AE and many other local schools aren't the only ones that charge for parking hahaha. But seriously though, I don't think the waterboys and or the ballboys parents/grandparents would allowed them to jump on the "RB" logo. :thumb:

I for one is wondering why RED BANK peeps want the opposing teams to jump on their logo I guess that's the only way to get them ready to play the game. hahaha

Photoman, I have better rendition of the Bagpipe CD. Its nothing but remixes

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I can't believe coacht has allowed all of these post more of it concentrated on how boring one's life is instead of being focused on football. I'm hoping this is a reflection of fulton /gv football programs & later tonight the both of you are out of the race and the rest of us can be free of this boring

northern exposure! GO REDBANK LIONS

REDBANK 38

FULTON * (seeing stars)

Wow, I can't believe coacht has allowed all of these post more of it concentrated on how boring one's life is instead of being focused on football. I'm hoping this is a reflection of fulton /gv football programs & later tonight the both of you are out of the race and the rest of us can be free of this boring

REDBANK 38

FULTON * (seeing stars)

hate to tell ya blustar but greeneville will blow brainerd out of the water...they barely beat a team that the devils destroyed 45-0. And they beat Central by another huge margin. Get ready to see greeneville in round three and get ready for the lions first loss of the season!!!

Devils ousted Sullivan South last year in round 3 and they were undefeated also.

Get ready cause these Devils are!!!

REDBANK 38

FULTON * (seeing stars)

hate to tell ya blustar but greeneville will blow brainerd out of the water...they barely beat a team that the devils destroyed 45-0. And they beat Central by another huge margin. Get ready to see greeneville in round three and get ready for the lions first loss of the season!!!

Devils ousted Sullivan South last year in round 3 and they were undefeated also.

Get ready cause these Devils are!!!

blow brainerd outta the water? haha have u ever seen brainerd play?????? and to say greenville will beat an undefeated red bank team who is on a tear is just ridiculous.... first of all you are gettin a little ahead of yourself by sayin greenville will beat red bank in round 3 and 2nd of all, u have brainerd to worry about so if i were u i would be preparing myself for a tough game....

This is the day that we play the second round...The magical time is 7pm. I can't wait for it to start.

I'm sure that Fulton has a good team and coaching staff. Red Bank's head coach has been voted by his peers as head coach of the year in 4A. Red Bank's offensive cooratator has been voted by his peers as O/F coach of the year in 4A. Red Bank's defensive cooratator has been voted by his peers as D/F coach of the year in 4A. Red Bank's football team remains undefeated (11-0). However, Red Bank is beatable! If Red Bank stays forcus on Fulton and play in ever 48 mins. then Red Bank will will by 42 - 13 over Fulton. While Red Bank is beatable and so is everother team is beatable tonight that is why we play these games. However Red Bank has the best team, the best coaches not because the Red Bank fans think or say so, but because of this year record book and their coaching peers. Congratulation for what has been a great football season. And we look forward to next week and finally Dec 4 in Cookville!

REDBANK 38

FULTON * (seeing stars)

55-16 Redbank 9:oo mins to in 4th keon 6td's

Hope all of Fulton's crowd has a safe return home tonight. You may want to tell your Greeneville friends about what it is like steping into the Lions Den. You guys had a good season. We will be ready for Greeneville next week. You can't compare East Ridge, Chattanooga Central or Brainerd with Red Bank this year.

Fulton has not been beat like that in many many years. I was impresed with rb team. best team i seen all year by far including alcoa. fulton try to hang but mistakes cant be made against a team like that. Fulton had good year 8-4 ND SHOULD BE BETTER NEXT YEAR WITH MOSTLY SENIORS AND SOME REAL GOOD YOUNGENS. IF RB DONT WIN THE STATE I BE SHOCKED . NICE PLACE RB HAS GOOD FOOTBALL ATMOSPERE.

Fulton has not been beat like that in many many years. I was impresed with rb team. best team i seen all year by far including alcoa. fulton try to hang but mistakes cant be made against a team like that. Fulton had good year 8-4 ND SHOULD BE BETTER NEXT YEAR WITH MOSTLY SENIORS AND SOME REAL GOOD YOUNGENS. IF RB DONT WIN THE STATE I BE SHOCKED . NICE PLACE RB HAS GOOD FOOTBALL ATMOSPERE.

Ditto... Fulton has a good defense but was out-manned tonight. Too many big plays allowed. If there is a kink in Redbanks armor, we were able to move the ball and post 3 TD's and a field goal. There defense is not as dominating as their offense but still hard hitting and aggressive.

Greeneville had better pull up your boots and take a back seat on your cockiness... I don't think you can back up this past week's smack talk. I'll be shocked if Red Bank doesn't win state.

Go Falcons!

Ditto... Fulton has a good defense but was out-manned tonight. Too many big plays allowed. If there is a kink in Redbanks armor, we were able to move the ball and post 3 TD's and a field goal. There defense is not as dominating as their offense but still hard hitting and aggressive.

Greeneville had better pull up your boots and take a back seat on your cockiness... I don't think you can back up this past week's smack talk. I'll be shocked if Red Bank doesn't win state.

Go Falcons!

You will be very surprised with Greeneville and especiall their defense and shutting the run down. Shld be a close game but Devils will come out on top in a hard fought and very close game...Maybe another double overtime goal line stand for the Devils just like last year with Sully South...