Gordonsville vs MTCS

pasttiger

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about this game and I do not think those boys from this Middle Tennessee school will be able to beat those boys from Gordsonville. Gordonsville has some real big ole boys on the line that will be able to knock a hole for the runners to run through. Gordonsville also has a real big runner named Woodmore that is 6 ft 1 inches and weighs 215 pounds. This is a big huge boy that will be hard to stop for the Middle Tennessee team. Gordonsville has a boy at tackle named Logan Bryan that is 6 ft 6 inches and 270 pounds. He is a real big ole boy. Let me ask you Gordonsville people a question. Is any SEC schools looking at this boy to play for them? He is a big boy that might could be a good player for a team in college. You think im joking because im not. Let me ask you Middle Tennessee people a question. Why did your durn coach not return the survey so your team would be in my Murphy Fair book. It makes me mad that your coach did not send in the survey about your team so I could get everyone the information they need for the game. Let me ask you another question. Where is this Middle Tennessee team located? I would look in my book and find out but your coach did not send in his survey. I called Murphy this morning and he thinks Gordonsville will win this game. Murphy is going to try and send me a roster. One of you Middle Tennessee people need to put your roster of your team here on my website so we can look at your players. Let me ask you Gordonsville people a question. Why do the Gordonsville people call your coach a Moose? Does he have big ears or something? Is he a big boy like a Moose or what? I was reading on here and people call him a Moose. My Murphy Fair book says his name is Coach Ron Marshall.

gordonsville wins this one in grand style. still dont understand the bye situation. does not matter at all at this point. tiger rule should take effect in the third. the game will be won once again in the trenches. having four threats in the run game, good receivers will prove to be too much for mtcs. they will get hit hard and hit often. i got a feeling about something.

This will be MTCS first playoff game in school history. MTCS will play inspired football. Can Gordonsville match MTCS intensity? If Gordonsville comes out flat and not ready to play, they will beaten. Do not compare scores or records. This is the playoffs!