York at Goodpasture (2nd round of playoffs)

GOODPASTURE

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win for YAI. I loved the comments on 104.5 last night. They said they knew early GP just had too many holes to fill...well that's bunk. Nobody but teams in this area thought YAI could go there and win. They hyped how easy GP would win last week. They also said whomever wins this game has no chance to compete with Milan. I think they said...that game will be "ugly". Well...Camden might have something to say about that. Let these games be played first.

I have been a fan of high school football in general for years and i have to say that was the best game on all sides from goodpasture to york even to the officiating i did not see the old home field advantage with the refs last night finally good to see a straight up well called game my hats off to all the goodpasture players coaches fans and the announcer too you guys are a classy team with some serious talent in certain positions best of luck next year now back to york you guys went in undersized only physically not in heart that was a dominating performance by the york D and hope they can keep it up guys this is only yours to lose good job Dragons and Dragon Coaches to all the fans you guys are noisy and loud keep up the good work looking forward to going on the road next week to smith county you will always get smiths best every time good luck to both smith and york looking forward to another exiting friday night football game good luck to everyone who made it to the second round

GO DRAGONS

Congrats to York on making it to the next round. Next week should be a great game vs Smith Co. I predicted Alcoa vs Milan in a rematch this year, but maybe there will be some sort of an upset. I just hope whoever goes against Alcoa, will give them a run for their money. I don't really see anyone staying within 21 of them, but maybe York, Smith, Camden, or Milan can. Good Luck guys :roflol:

Congrats to York on making it to the next round. Next week should be a great game vs Smith Co. I predicted Alcoa vs Milan in a rematch this year, but maybe there will be some sort of an upset. I just hope whoever goes against Alcoa, will give them a run for their money. I don't really see anyone staying within 21 of them, but maybe York, Smith, Camden, or Milan can. Good Luck guys :thumb:

Alcoa is obviously the overwhelming favorite to win it all. Milan is the overwhelming favorite to be there again to challenge...no doubt.

Great win for the Dragons. Congrats to coach Brown and staff. Looking forward to watching a dandy in the "HOLE".

Hope to see you at the hole be sure to come by and say hello.

Try and get there early to see all you guys. If I don't I'll check you out after the game. Good luck coach it should be a dandy of a game. And congrats on beating Goodpasture. They can say whatever they want about why they lost but the fact is you guys went down there and flat showed them that us ole country boys can play too. B)