Dobyns-Bennett Football

King-of-Sport

Well I guess as my spelling improves yours gets worse. That last post was from a 5th grader. Very nice. Like I said,you've got until Friday.

Like I said, I don't need any dang Ford parts.

Hey muffandjett. I got in a new shipment of 44-0 t-shirts if you interested. Will have the posters next week. You can hang the posters in your meth lab there at the Holiday Inn. Remember, you,ve got until Friday. :hungry:

44-0

Well I guess as my spelling improves yours gets worse. That last post was from a 5th grader. Very nice. Like I said,you've got until Friday.

Like I said, I don't need any dang Ford parts.

Hey muffandjett. I got in a new shipment of 44-0 t-shirts if you interested. Will have the posters next week. You can hang the posters in your meth lab there at the Holiday Inn. Remember, you,ve got until Friday. :ugeek:

44-0

I have as long as I want. I own you. 42 (Round 1 score) +1 (one and done) + 1 (you idiot) = 44.

I'll take a shirt.

Wacco & Mutt--- can I get in on this fight?! I've been calling him out for a good fight for 2 years and he just yaps. I asked waco to come to one of my yoga classes and he was too chicken to even do that. You're safe, Mutt. He's inviting you over to his office till Friday because he has the entire week OFF. He's in mourning, remember?! His flag is half mast forever... the one in his head AND the one in his mama's yard...and probably that other one...

So come out and play Waccccccooooooo? Leave Mutt alone...it's all about me, remember?!

MommyDaOmmmy

Wacco & Mutt--- can I get in on this fight?! I've been calling him out for a good fight for 2 years and he just yaps. I asked waco to come to one of my yoga classes and he was too chicken to even do that. You're safe, Mutt. He's inviting you over to his office till Friday because he has the entire week OFF. He's in mourning, remember?! His flag is half mast forever... the one in his head AND the one in his mama's yard...and probably that other one...

So come out and play Waccccccooooooo? Leave Mutt alone...it's all about me, remember?!

MommyDaOmmmy

:wacko: Now this is really getting funny. We got the town drunk chiming in. Hey Otis, in case you haven't figured it out yet,(and you haven't) I have every week off. Think about that long and hard and maybe it will put you on the right track. But none the less you can hook up with Muffmouth and drop by my house to pick up your 44-0 shirts. I have a X-FAT size with your name on the back (BIGBUTTMOMMA) and I have a childs size for MuffMouth. I still have a couple bottles of Jack Daniels for you also. Remember the party after the Slaughter?

As for as MuffMouth owning me, well thats another good one. I own every South fan. After all this is a DB thread. You all flock here to take me on. I am the Rush Lindbaugh of the DB threads. I tie half my brain behind my back just to make it fair. I am on loan from GOD. You hang on my every word. I am your DADDY! DB is your DADDY! Now dust off your knees and spit. :roflol:

:wacko: Now this is really getting funny. We got the town drunk chiming in. Hey Otis, in case you haven't figured it out yet,(and you haven't) I have every week off. Think about that long and hard and maybe it will put you on the right track. But none the less you can hook up with Muffmouth and drop by my house to pick up your 44-0 shirts. I have a X-FAT size with your name on the back (BIGBUTTMOMMA) and I have a childs size for MuffMouth. I still have a couple bottles of Jack Daniels for you also. Remember the party after the Slaughter?

As for as MuffMouth owning me, well thats another good one. I own every South fan. After all this is a DB thread. You all flock here to take me on. I am the Rush Lindbaugh of the DB threads. I tie half my brain behind my back just to make it fair. I am on loan from GOD. You hang on my every word. I am your DADDY! DB is your DADDY! Now dust off your knees and spit. :roflol:

True Class!

How can anyone be so obsessed with a school they "own"? Looks to me like the South fans on here own you. Must be sad that your only real argument is a 44-0 score from years ago that you had absolutely nothing to do with.

Haven't you got a basketball board to spread your (note spelling) filth now that "your" season is DONE.

Get a lawyer. You're going to need one. If MuttandJeff doesn't get to you first. I've seen them and I've seen you. You lose. BIG.

Get a lawyer. You're going to need one. If MuttandJeff doesn't get to you first. I've seen them and I've seen you. You lose. BIG.

:blush: So MuffandJett are two people and their bigger than me?? And im going to need a Lawyer?? Im really getting under you Souther's skin! Like I said, I own you all. I'll have all of you raking my leaves as soon as they dry out.