Mitchell at Lawrence County

catbacker33

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anything on mitchell?

They have several players who will be playing on Saturdays, on major network tv, in the next year or so. They have speed, power, and size. Their right tackle is the biggest high school football player I have personally ever seen. Great qb who throws a tight pass, receivers with great hands who run outstanding routes, and did I mention speed? They play defense too and they hit like a mack truck. One very clean hit took out the Northside qb and he lay on the ground in the fetal position for a couple of minutes. He was knocked into next week. It was the type of hit I call a "Butkus"! They were up three touchdowns on Northside in the first 1:29 of the GAME!!!!!! They are disciplined and very well organized too. Did I mention that they have speed, power, and size?

Also, if they brind their band along, they are worth the price of admission by themselves.

Mitchell is the best team that I have personally seen play this season.

I hope someone from Mitchell will send me a check now. But, I saw what I saw last night.

anything on mitchell?

They have several players who will be playing on Saturdays, on major network tv, in the next year or so. They have speed, power, and size. Their right tackle is the biggest high school football player I have personally ever seen. Great qb who throws a tight pass, receivers with great hands who run outstanding routes, and did I mention speed? They play defense too and they hit like a mack truck. One very clean hit took out the Northside qb and he lay on the ground in the fetal position for a couple of minutes. He was knocked into next week. It was the type of hit I call a "Butkus"! They were up three touchdowns on Northside in the first 1:29 of the GAME!!!!!! They are disciplined and very well organized too. Did I mention that they have speed, power, and size?

Also, if they brind their band along, they are worth the price of admission by themselves.

Mitchell is the best team that I have personally seen play this season.

I hope someone from Mitchell will send me a check now. But, I saw what I saw last night.

with that being said i like the cats by 14

LC better have some really fast and good DB's cause Mitchell is going to pass, pass, and pass somemore. They have a wide-out who is commited to Alabama and had 171 receiving against Northside. If LC can stop the pass it will be a close game but i think Mitchell has to many athletes to lose this game, but you never know cause LC has a big power team who loves to hit and you never know what might happen if you get they head shook up at little bit Mitchell might lay down. Im still going with Mitchell 27-14. Just to let you know Mitchell very well could be playing in the state championship thats how good they are.

Mitchell is a very good team, but LCHS isn't too bad themselves. Witnessed that in person last night. They have a giant at tackle in #72. He is like 8'4" and 530 lbs. I am kidding of course, but he is a beast. Mitchell will play better on the offensive side than Craigmont did, but I'd almost guarantee LCHS won't see the same defensive performance they saw last night. Our defense has been outstanding all year long and I'd put em against any team in the area. I think if LCHS can get some pressure on the QB and contain the Mitchell speed as well as they contained ours last night, they have a good shot. Should be another awesome game in Lawrenceburg.

go chiefs thanks for the support. LC is also BIG, FAST, and STRONG. For some reason nobody thinks middle tn kids can be BIG, FAST, and STRONG. Also we have seen kids all year that will be playing on SATURDAY. We also have some kids that will be playing on saturday, i think you will figure out who friday night.

Mitchell is a very good team, but LCHS isn't too bad themselves. Witnessed that in person last night. They have a giant at tackle in #72. He is like 8'4" and 530 lbs. I am kidding of course, but he is a beast. Mitchell will play better on the offensive side than Craigmont did, but I'd almost guarantee LCHS won't see the same defensive performance they saw last night. Our defense has been outstanding all year long and I'd put em against any team in the area. I think if LCHS can get some pressure on the QB and contain the Mitchell speed as well as they contained ours last night, they have a good shot. Should be another awesome game in Lawrenceburg.

Go Chiefs I would have to agree that LCHS may not see a better defense than the one yall brought to Lawrence County last night. That is the biggest and most athletic team I have seen in some time. LCHS will not back down from Mitchell though. This team has been told they would finish last in their own district and never once let that distract them. This bunch are winners! I kind of felt like there was lots of pressure on these kids to prove that they can play with the big boys from the West and they did that last night. I expect this Widcat team to come out and play a more mistake free game than they played against Craigmont. Ball control will have to be better for LCHS to win. No fumbles!! The home crowd was good and I expect the same size crowd again. Craigmonts crowd was very low and I was surprised since they have such a great team. This game should be a great game and Mitchells playoff experience will be hard to overcome but LCHS has played up to the challenge. LCHS will win this in a close one!!

Hmph, I'll take Mitchell 28-18. I think LC may get a score late, but the game will be closer than the score indicates. Offensively Mitchell is just on another level than C-mont, no disrespect intended GoChiefs. Is it going to be raining?

Jody.....you got a few right Friday and a few wrong.You went against LCHS and I wouldn't expect anything less this week. I added your your predictions just for good measure. I think you will miss the LCHS game again!!"16-12 I think Craigmont's speed and size and overall experience with the Wing-T is enough for them to win.

27-18 Mitchell over Jackson Northside, I'm not really familiar with Northside, but I do know Melrose normally dismantled them when they were making their lengthy playoff runs, so I believe Malone will start an awesome playoff run.

36-14 Melrose over Bartlett, Too much firepower for a hardworking Bartlett team and Melrose will have just enough D to contain Matthews.

Hardin Co. over Ridgeway, I just don't think Ridgeway is consistent enough on the ground or throwing the ball. Walton hasn't done much after his big output against White Station, so I'm going with Hardin Co.

28-18 Arlington over Independence, I think Arlington shocks a whole lot of Middle TN fans and if the field is dry I think the score may be a little more lopsided.

Germantown vs. Whitehaven is an honest toss up. Whitehaven should blow Gtown off the field, but their performances(especially being dismantled by The Station and Melrose) leads me to believe Gtown will do just enough to win, and maybe along with some home-cooking.

Wooddale 22 Millington 12- Too much D for Millington to move the ball and big plays made by the D and Special Teams lead the Cardinals over Millington

Kirby 18 Brighton 16- Really close game, only giving the edge to Kirby, because of Deion and Fred.

White Station 36 Cordova 14- Complete Mismatch"