Page at Lexington Round 2

airraid09

"BigRedIdiot".........does this make the all the pain go away??? :roflol::ph34r:

Im in no pain at all my friend B) ...maybe you got film from Page Middle School?? The only person in pain will be your ball carriers. Enjoy running that Pee Wee offense against a real D. We've been playing offenses like yours (and better) all year long.

Now remember sport, we ran for OVER 400 YARDS last week at Spring Hill (#9 team in the state) and scored 31 easy points. And the game is home this week.

According to our coaches and players your "D" has stop no one all season. Your football schedule was pretty soft, right? How many 6'3 235 & 6'3 225 RB's have you guys this season??

The LHS coaches have seen 7 of your game tapes..........bring on the big "D".

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"BigRedIdiot".........does this make the all the pain go away??? :roflol::ph34r:

Im in no pain at all my friend B) ...maybe you got film from Page Middle School?? The only person in pain will be your ball carriers. Enjoy running that Pee Wee offense against a real D. We've been playing offenses like yours (and better) all year long.

Now remember sport, we ran for OVER 400 YARDS last week at Spring Hill (#9 team in the state) and scored 31 easy points. And the game is home this week.

According to our coaches and players your "D" has stop no one all season. Your football schedule was pretty soft, right? How many 6'3 235 & 6'3 225 RB's have you guys this season??

The LHS coaches have seen 7 of your game tapes..........bring on the big "D".

WOW!!!!!.......YOUR GOOOOOOD!!!

Just a few things wrong, your not playing Spring Hill, you wont run for 400 yards Friday night, and your big boys are in for a BIG suprise...............And you say your coachs and players are thinking WHAT?!? :excl:

You all keep on thinking B)

This has to be the most stupid thread I have ever seen.

One side talks smack and then gets upset when the other side does it too. :roflol:

Both sets of fans believe in and hope for their team to win.

It will be settled Fri night. I may go watch this one. Never watched Page before.

InspectorVol, hope you can come to the game Friday night, but your services may be needed over in Knoxville, :ph34r: sounds like some players are being accused of some bad stuff.

This has to be the most stupid thread I have ever seen.

One side talks smack and then gets upset when the other side does it too. :ph34r:

Both sets of fans believe in and hope for their team to win.

It will be settled Fri night. I may go watch this one. Never watched Page before.

Sorry Mom, I was just having a little fun with some of the #@$ clowns. :excl:

I hope you come and enjoy the game and a Big Red win. B)

If you see anything "stupid" at the game please come back here and tell us all, ok. :roflol:

I was out on call on day...and bigredtiger shows up...Out of all those posts I read, I only have one question....what is a "patroit" as opposed to a PATRIOT?

Meanwhile...we have heard about the vaunted Tiger offense...but we NEVER hear specifics about their defense other than it is really good. LB"S???? How many player go both ways?

I have to agree with Lexington coaches(?) that we are small but slow on defense.....we have been outmatched in size in every game....have had more penalties called on us in 80% of our games....statistically we have been outdone 80% of the time..........I don't even know how we have won 7 games....must have been divine intervention.

You are not in for a suprise....it is called a "surpise".....I honestly cannot continue to correct your grammar mistakes "red" without in school suspension.

Have a safe trip Page............Lexington is a lot like Page in geography....facilities are a little different.

Where can you find good food?? ...besides that nearby truckstop

cowboy...you should check on some of the posts bigred has had on previous threadss(SH)before you jump to conclusions about me. I confess to being an agitator at times....I think you fall in that category as well at times.

Meanwhile...how do you talk out your rear? With that I will shut up for now as requested.

No offense attended for you. I just felt like everyone is making you out to be a bad guy which I feel is inaccurate. I... like you stir the pot every now and then for fun but that doesn't make us out to be bad guys. PP on the other hand never misses an opportunity to bash players or coaches. I have NO respect for that turd. And PP for you referring to me as a little boy I will gladly meet with you to show just how little I am. Talk big behind a screen b/c you are not man enough to do it face to face. By the way Bulldog has offered several times to take you to meet the coaches. He may have been teasing. I will truly go meet the coaches with you and assure you it will be legit no arguing threatening what so ever. Just to true adult meeting to get some of your ???'s answered.

Good luck to the Patriots and to my Eagles.

By the way I heard #4 is o.k. and may start this week. Is this true?

:thumb: No #4 had knee surgery today. :thumb:

Good luck to both teams. Neither would have gotten this far if they couldn't play. The only thing that bothers me about this post is NO ONE outside of Lexington gives this team any respect, but that's the way the Tigers like it! It fueled their performance last week and will again. Again, no disrespect to Page or their fans, but the Big Red deserves respect that they aren't getting. They will earn it AGAIN tomorrow night. Go Big Red!

Good luck to both teams. Neither would have gotten this far if they couldn't play. The only thing that bothers me about this post is NO ONE outside of Lexington gives this team any respect, but that's the way the Tigers like it! It fueled their performance last week and will again. Again, no disrespect to Page or their fans, but the Big Red deserves respect that they aren't getting. They will earn it AGAIN tomorrow night. Go Big Red!

Im not arguing with you coachd, but page has gotten no respect all year. After all they weren't even expected to make it to the playoffs. I believe last weeks game will help Page out in the future pulling out the nail biter. I can't wait to see this game, it could get high scoring unless page stops the run. #4 is not playing and i am anxious to see if #9 can pull through like last friday. Lets go big blue! take us to the 3rd round for the first time in a while! Your town is behind you! good luck to both teams!

Why don't ya'll leave Spring Hill out of your discussions.

They'll be in the weight room starting November 30. :thumb:

Spring Hill beat Page. It rained on both teams.

Spring Hill played the worst game of their season and the Lexington coaches admit that Lexington played the best game they played all year, hence Lexington won.

To the Big Red Tiger;

Part of your screen name is correct, but you really should change it to the "Big Red A--".

I wasn't going to address you, but after reading all your cr-- on this thread; and then after you called out a player on Spring Hill calling him a "joke" (he's a "player"); you really should change your name.

If it hadn't been for that "player" playing for The HILL they wouldn't have been 8-2 and a final regular season AP rank of #9.

That "player" works part time and used his gas money to pick up players and take them home that otherwise wouldn't have a ride.

That "player" has a 3.7 GPA.

That "player" has thrown for 2400 yds; rushed for 1100 yds; and scored 41 TDs for Spring Hill in his 2 years as a starter.

That "player" played his last 3 games with a close relative on their death bed. Never used it as an excuse before or after the game.

(They passed away right after the Lexington game.)

That "player" has more CHARACTER in his left little pinky than you will ever know. :thumb:

Good Luck to Both Teams Friday.

Great post 66. About the only thing that puts me over the line centers around posters that call out numbers or names in a negative light. These are kids. Period. Trying, with hopefully our responsibility of setting examples, to become young men that will contribute to society. No player walks on the field thinking I'm going to screw up tonight. If your team wins, win with class. If your team suffers a loss, put the blame anywhere but on the performance of a 16 to 18 year old. If anyone calls out a number or name in high school football in a negative light then that person needs to walk to a mirror and see what Nothing looks like. Most fans have no idea what home situations these young men overcome just to be able to play! :thumb:

Pulling for Page. Nothing to lose. Go for it. Page by 7. :thumb: