CAK vs Alcoa Part II

FootballDad

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if you saw my post yet alcoaspaintedbridge but how much for the print? It is so cool with the smoke.

Yeah, I got ya....here is the original.

Technically, it is not mine so I cannot 'sell' it.

Just right-click and save to your flash drive, then take it to Kinko's and they will make it as big as you want.

deesledge.jpg

This picture explains everything. Now I know why your guys hit so hard. This is like wrestling; we're going to have to check your guys for brass knuckles, throwing stars, sledge hammers, you name it... :thumb:

not sure if you saw my post yet alcoaspaintedbridge but how much for the print? It is so cool with the smoke.

Yeah, I got ya....here is the original.

Technically, it is not mine so I cannot 'sell' it.

Just right-click and save to your flash drive, then take it to Kinko's and they will make it as big as you want.

This picture explains everything. Now I know why your guys hit so hard. This is like wrestling; we're going to have to check your guys for brass knuckles, throwing stars, sledge hammers, you name it... :thumb:

Ok AlcoasPaintedBridge..........I will be brief to let you know that... THAT IS MY PHOTO.....and all the other ones you have posted with YOUR artwork on it. THANKS A LOT for watching out for your own, meaning Alcoa.. You copying it and taking it to Kinkos or telling someone to copy and print is a COPYRIGHT VIOLATION and considered STEALING. I really wish this had been where you directed people to me or put my site on it, then I would feel your looking out for me and the work I do for YOUR BOYS! Guess NOT!!!

I will just tell you that I BUST MY TAIL each week for these boys and have spent a lot of time working on photos, websites, gifts and whatnot to set Alcoa apart. I do this because I genuinely care about each player and want them to have photos/layouts that other schools wish they had. You have NO idea what I have done to help Alcoa Football and to beat all most of it is for free...........and this is how I am repaid??? You taking these photos and posting them here is downright unfair and unethical. How would you feel if the shoe were on the other foot? I can tell you one thing.....I know who you are!!! I would appreciate you not using MY PHOTOS no matter where you see them unless it's through me.

I sure hope that I you are proud of this and that MY PHOTOS are posted here and on Facebook now too. It's not that I was watching but several people have told me this is where they find them. THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE TO HELP ME.

Had you just asked me if you could post these and play with them in the beginning.......this all could have been avoided. All I would have asked that you do is put my logo or website on it. This really just beats all!!!!!!!!!!!!

IBJC

Images by Jenifer Clark

http://www.imagesbyjeniferclark.com this is where you will find the photos!

rocky ( #20).. i cant even start to fathom what him and his family are going through right now!! My heart and prayers goes out to the Collett's......I herd and read about the card that coach rankin and the players sent over!!..... it is true u can be a dominating force and still have a great class act ... and out of my 4 years as a Warriors i had never played such a great/classy team.... hats off to coach rankin and the alcoa community i am sure the Collett's are very appreciative of your support as well!!!......as for the game...i believe it will be hard for the warriors to win if they cant get alcoa's time of possesion down from what it was 2 weeks ago at 34 min ( i believe)... it is hard to beat any team that controls the clock like that and follows up with points ...to me in this game the key in this game is who ever controls the clock.... if cak can keep the time of possesion pretty fair. . they may have one of their better chances to ever beat alcoa!!...good luck to both teams...... GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok AlcoasPaintedBridge..........I will be brief to let you know that... THAT IS MY PHOTO.....and all the other ones you have posted with YOUR artwork on it. THANKS A LOT for watching out for your own, meaning Alcoa.. You copying it and taking it to Kinkos or telling someone to copy and print is a COPYRIGHT VIOLATION and considered STEALING. I really wish this had been where you directed people to me or put my site on it, then I would feel your looking out for me and the work I do for YOUR BOYS! Guess NOT!!!

I will just tell you that I BUST MY TAIL each week for these boys and have spent a lot of time working on photos, websites, gifts and whatnot to set Alcoa apart. I do this because I genuinely care about each player and want them to have photos/layouts that other schools wish they had. You have NO idea what I have done to help Alcoa Football and to beat all most of it is for free...........and this is how I am repaid??? You taking these photos and posting them here is downright unfair and unethical. How would you feel if the shoe were on the other foot? I can tell you one thing.....I know who you are!!! I would appreciate you not using MY PHOTOS no matter where you see them unless it's through me.

I sure hope that I you are proud of this and that MY PHOTOS are posted here and on Facebook now too. It's not that I was watching but several people have told me this is where they find them. THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE TO HELP ME.

Had you just asked me if you could post these and play with them in the beginning.......this all could have been avoided. All I would have asked that you do is put my logo or website on it. This really just beats all!!!!!!!!!!!!

IBJC

Images by Jenifer Clark

http://www.imagesbyjeniferclark.com this is where you will find the photos!

OMG :idea:

rocky ( #20).. i cant even start to fathom what him and his family are going through right now!! My heart and prayers goes out to the Collett's......I herd and read about the card that coach rankin and the players sent over!!..... it is true u can be a dominating force and still have a great class act ... and out of my 4 years as a Warriors i had never played such a great/classy team.... hats off to coach rankin and the alcoa community i am sure the Collett's are very appreciative of your support as well!!!......as for the game...i believe it will be hard for the warriors to win if they cant get alcoa's time of possesion down from what it was 2 weeks ago at 34 min ( i believe)... it is hard to beat any team that controls the clock like that and follows up with points ...to me in this game the key in this game is who ever controls the clock.... if cak can keep the time of possesion pretty fair. . they may have one of their better chances to ever beat alcoa!!...good luck to both teams...... GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice post. I have said this before- I really appreciate the discipline and "class" that coach Rankin and staff have brought to the Alcoa Football Program. We have ALWAYS had the talent and yes 95% of it homegrown! I pray for an injury free game. I think that the Warriors will be very motivated for this game. The F5 may be facing the "Farve Factor" tonight. Good luck to both teams, but I'm rooting for my beloved Tornadoes. I believe that they will prevail :idea:

On second thought, since I was kinda put on the spot in a public forum, I will make a short response.

0% of my 'source pics' as they are called in the fark world are from Ms. Clarks website.

All of her images are clearly watermarked are are not able to be downloaded to a pc.

Anything that I use are from public domain and the artist has already been compensated (i.e. Blount Today)

While I will say that I was in the wrong to tell someone to take it to Kinko's to get a print made, I have infringed on nothing. If you sell pics to Blount Today and they do not protect them, your problem is with them, not me.

I will try to be more sensitive to your needs Ms. Clark as it is your livelihood, and in these times that is not lost on me.

My apologies for any hurt feelings, and please visit Ms. Clark's website.

Unbelievable! It is time that a website is created to promote "OUR TEAM, OUR SCHOOL, OUR COMMUNITY, THE ALCOA TORNADO FOOTBALL PROGRAM without any motives........ :idea: