District 9AA. Rank em.

Eaglepride00

Yeah Greer is back with the team. As far as the East Lit. game goes Greenbrier quit boxing out in the 2nd half and East came out of the locker room with a plan. They were a completely different team in the 2nd half. The Cheatham Co. team not real sure about them. I know greenbrier played them in camp and handled them pretty easily.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Harpeth tomorrow nite, according to the tennessean. They will likely kill them. I think Harpeth is still winless.

Harpeth has played a tough early season schedule. They are a young team, but have some talent. Give them some time. They will be hard to handle by mid to late season.

Greenbrier's posts aren't too shabby. They've got 2 Sr's (Alex Porter & Joey Jenkins), a Jr. (Landry Bibee) and a Soph. (Jackson Greer) that, if they stay healthy, are only gonna get better as the season progresses. They're long and tough defensively, and if they'll work a little OT on their offensive games, again, watch out! Senior Seth Pemberton (Mr. Hustle) is the only true 3 or 4 on the team and he can shoot, rebound, drive and play D.

Guard loaded? That may be a good problem to have. Coach Mason couldn't have come in at a better time as this team, in my opinion, is just plain loaded...for a few years to come. Sophomore Sam Rhoten can shoot 3s like layups and Craig Bradshaw's (a super soph, y'all) dunks alone are worth the price of admission. He does it all, but if you don't guard him close, he can drain 3s all night, too. He's a phenom and you just have to pick your poison. 'The Show' (as I call him) may be coming to a gym near you and I highly recommend checkin' him out if you like to watch big-time talent.

Greenbrier's posts aren't too shabby. They've got 2 Sr's (Alex Porter & Joey Jenkins), a Jr. (Landry Bibee) and a Soph. (Jackson Greer) that, if they stay healthy, are only gonna get better as the season progresses. They're long and tough defensively, and if they'll work a little OT on their offensive games, again, watch out! Senior Seth Pemberton (Mr. Hustle) is the only true 3 or 4 on the team and he can shoot, rebound, drive and play D.

Guard loaded? That may be a good problem to have. Coach Mason couldn't have come in at a better time as this team, in my opinion, is just plain loaded...for a few years to come. Sophomore Sam Rhoten can shoot 3s like layups and Craig Bradshaw's (a super soph, y'all) dunks alone are worth the price of admission. He does it all, but if you don't guard him close, he can drain 3s all night, too. He's a phenom and you just have to pick your poison. 'The Show' (as I call him) may be coming to a gym near you and I highly recommend checkin' him out if you like to watch big-time talent.

What happened to "THE SHOW" and "Mr Hustle" last week? A 15 pt loss to a decent Creekwood team and a 9pt loss to Springfield. What's the deal? The young guys still trying to learn how to win or what? I thought they were a contender?

IDK in my opinion Creekwood is better than decent. They have a good point guard and two big post. Springfield game they played hard and should have won lost by 9 and shot 23 percent from the field. Also, was out rebounded by 20.

Explain how you "should have won" if you shot 23% and got outrebounded by 20. Magic? I SHOULD be a millionaire but I teach and coach for a living.

Papadoc let me get this straight, outrebounded (box out more) free throw shots (shoot more free throws in practice) bad fg percentage (good defense by opponent) to many turnovers (again good defense by opponent) I will give it to you that they (springfield) have a good player but sounds like they beat you in all facets of game. keep playing hard and get better. your day may come.