Ooltewah Football

TNsteeler

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha Ha That is a good one. He probably has put in for it. Was he not mad he did not get the basketball job and wined to the news paper about that. He is a hooterville icon (big) icon.

Yea, I think he did complain at least it looked that way in the news article. He thinks he should be the coach at a big school...It wouldnt suprise me to see him throwing his name in the hat for the OHS job. he will get one vote.....his!!

I heard it's dead. Ooltewah is too wrapped up in unwed teens having kids with dead beat young red necks!

What trash!

Ohhh Donk that is so true. That whole thing really puts a negative light on a great community. It shows that people will do anything for their 15 min of fame and some $$$$$$. Everyone involved with that stuff should be ashamed.

If I was not going to hire Cobble, you would have to look at Dickie Brown out of York institute. Made Bledsoe a perenial winner, went to White County and turned that program completly around from facilities on up. Went to Celina and made them a winner, and is now at York institute, and almost took them to state. I don't know what he would do if he ever went to a school that had athletes. Hard worker, great guy. If I was Ooltewah, I would give him a call. Probably does not know the job is open.

Eagle the perception here is you guys are crazy. there are 4 or 5 of you guys who stay on coach fitzgerald all the time. believe me here in chatt town there is far more respect for coach fitzgerald than for coach allen. your comment is laughable in this area.

Glad you finally made an account on here Fitzgerald.