Ooltewah Football

TNsteeler

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eagle the perception here is you guys are crazy. there are 4 or 5 of you guys who stay on coach fitzgerald all the time. believe me here in chatt town there is far more respect for coach fitzgerald than for coach allen. your comment is laughable in this area.

Glad you finally made an account on here Fitzgerald.

I know Coach Fitzgerald is far more respected in our area than Mr.Allen will ever be Mr.pride.

I heard the players really want Shannon Williams. I hear his credentials are very impressive. I hear he is also one of the best classroom teachers in the building.

Great classroom teacher with impressive coaching credentials that the players are excited about having!!!!!

Sounds like the right man for the job. Lots of people like this guy for the job! Of course, I'm just a local Internal Medicine Dr what the heck do I know?????

Eagle the perception here is you guys are crazy. there are 4 or 5 of you guys who stay on coach fitzgerald all the time. believe me here in chatt town there is far more respect for coach fitzgerald than for coach allen. your comment is laughable in this area.

Glad you finally made an account on here Fitzgerald.

I know Coach Fitzgerald is far more respected in our area than Mr.Allen will ever be Mr.pride.

Hmmmm. Another brand new account made this morning supporting Fitz. I hope most people can put 2 and 2 together. Anyways, back to Ooltewah.

I finally got to meet Shannon Williams late yesterday evening. He definitely wants the job! Thats why he applied! I was thoroughly impressed! This guy knows his stuff and is an extreme man of character. I would be honored for my son to play for this guy! I have never heard a negative word about him.

Thats from the inside!!!

knee You are right coach williams is a great guy. My question is do you think they will give it to a coach on staff or does the administration think they have to bring in someone with head coaching experience. We have to have a strong head coach because gatewood is a great coach as well.

It will be a sad mistake if they do not hire shannon williams. We know what we are getting! Great classroom teacher, Great coach, and a man of character! What else do we want! Matter of fact what the heck are we waiting for. Hire the guy already :roflol::lol::lol:

knee You are right coach williams is a great guy. My question is do you think they will give it to a coach on staff or does the administration think they have to bring in someone with head coaching experience. We have to have a strong head coach because gatewood is a great coach as well.

It will be a sad mistake if they do not hire shannon williams. We know what we are getting! Great classroom teacher, Great coach, and a man of character! What else do we want! Matter of fact what the heck are we waiting for. Hire the guy already :):):)

Knee you are right he is a great coach, and I did not know he applied for the job. Someone told me he wanted to stay the OL coach cause that is what he loves. He know his stuff and would be a great Head Coach, they should hire him now. 8-)