Austin-East @ Elizabethton Quarterfinals

EHSTrack06

Where is ColumbiaBlueNScarlet at tonight huh?

We didn't have Knoxville speed but we had E. TN Speed which is good enough for me (looking at you #25!!) Hope that crow tastes good AE Fans.

AE had a great band, it was fun watching them perform and it looked like they were having fun. Cyclones played a great game and in the interviews most of the players said they didn't play to their best potential tonight so if they decide to play hard and play to their potential I can see EHS moving to the finals. It WILL be tough but EHS is up for the challenge and will get int he face of Aloca, no intimidation in Elizabethton. Good game to both teams though, glad it was injury free

Yep, I'm with you EHSTrack06... Hey ColumbiaBlueNScarlet, told you so... :thumb: Congrats E-town! E-Town, South, and GreenEville still alive from NET. Pretty darn good, I'd say.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is ColumbiaBlueNScarlet at tonight huh?

We didn't have Knoxville speed but we had E. TN Speed which is good enough for me (looking at you #25!!) Hope that crow tastes good AE Fans.

AE had a great band, it was fun watching them perform and it looked like they were having fun. Cyclones played a great game and in the interviews most of the players said they didn't play to their best potential tonight so if they decide to play hard and play to their potential I can see EHS moving to the finals. It WILL be tough but EHS is up for the challenge and will get int he face of Aloca, no intimidation in Elizabethton. Good game to both teams though, glad it was injury free

Have to watch highlights tonight but i will be back lol

*A-E fans need to know that Greeneville is a very good program this year and they have put up an avg of 40 points in their 12 games so far yet the Cyclones shut them out.

Averaging 55 points against South Greene, West Greene, Cumberland Gap, Chuckey-Doak, and Grainger has helped their ppg average. Austin-East seems to be more run oriented than Greeneville. Throughout the season, Austin-East has developed an offensive scheme that is very hard to defend. The only thing that was missing midway through the season was the ability to get timely pass completions, but they have improved on that too. I don't see Elizabethton shutting down Austin-East's run game.

Austin-East will score more than 14 points on betsy.

I don't think 8 is more than 14 there columbiabluenscartet

Betsy fans

SSHHHHHHISH , be quite now . I can't believe I'm hearing this . Don't you guys know that everybody in the state can read these post ? West Tn folks and middle Tn. people are laughing their tails off . You guys are way to close to E.T.S.U. for you to be saying things like that , People won't send their kids to college in that part of the country if they think you people really believe some of the things you're writing . By the way , are you guys selling tickets to a football game or a track meet ? I shouldn't have said that I guess but it's not any worse than some of the things you guys have been saying . Just remember , Betsy you started the trash talking. Lotta heart and won't quit ??????? We shall see !!!!!!!

Who is laughing now roadrunner1. :thumb::):):blush: